This is a great location near the interstate and just a few blocks from Sundance Square. The museum district is a 5 minute drive away. We also were able to get the AT&T Stadium/Ballpark area in Arlington very easily and in about 30 minutes on a Saturday morning. The staff is courteous and helpful (extra towels and in-room coffee were quickly delivered) and the breakfast buffet on the weekends is good and served until late in the morning. The coffee is not awesome, though. Self-parking lot filled up on Saturday night, which was inconvenient, but it is nice to not have to pay for valet. This was my second stay at this hotel. It's been great both times. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Sheraton Fort Worth Downtown Hotel offers an ideal location in the city's vibrant commercial and hospitality sector less than a block from the Fort Worth Convention Center and a short walk to Sundance Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Fort Worth Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Fort Worth Hotel Fort Worth
- Fort Worth Sheraton
- Sheraton Fort Worth Downtown Hotel Texas