Was only there one night for conference but found it to be pretty old property. The desk was stained and scratched. The carpet was really old or an ugly color. There were two outlets on the desk and that was it. The beds were very comfortable. It was great to have Starbucks coffee in the room. Valet parking is only $5.00 more than self park. My folio was delivered right on time via email. The front desk staff was very nice even though my trip before I arrived was horrible so I was not in the best mood! Probably won't stay again just not for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Sheraton Fort Worth Downtown Hotel offers an ideal location in the city's vibrant commercial and hospitality sector less than a block from the Fort Worth Convention Center and a short walk to Sundance Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Fort Worth Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Fort Worth Hotel Fort Worth
- Fort Worth Sheraton
- Sheraton Fort Worth Downtown Hotel Texas