“Average Stay”

Sheraton Fort Worth Downtown Hotel
Ranked #37 of 115 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed 29 June 2014

The staff were welcoming and accommodating. The quality of the rooms (furniture, bedding, carpeting, etc.) was on the low end, but they are apparently beginning a remodel of the facilities. There were less options for television stations than I would have expected. The hotel felt like it was clean. I was on the club level and had access to a complimentary breakfast and evening drinks/snacks. I only went to one evening, but had breakfast every morning. It was a nice selection with a couple of hot items, fruit, and the typical pastries. The attendant was very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
john y, General Manager at Sheraton Fort Worth Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2014

Thank You so much for your feedback. We are very excited about the full hotel revovations currently under way and scheduled for completion by year end. I hope you will let us take very good care of you in one of the renovated rooms when you are back in Fort Worth.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Even a property that is (supposedly) being refurbished (which it sorely needs) should provide a hotel services directory in every room. Failure to replace cups for the Starbucks coffee machines and to replace tea bags (not to mention toiletries in the bathroom) is inexcusable.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Felix B

Thank You so much for your feed back. Please accept my apologies for the disappointments during your stay. I will review with our Housekeeping Manager to make sure everything is back to standards. We are very excited about the full hotel renovations currently under way, and hope you will give us another chance. Please feel free to contact me either by phone or email to review your stay, and see if I can make the difference.

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Was only there one night for conference but found it to be pretty old property. The desk was stained and scratched. The carpet was really old or an ugly color. There were two outlets on the desk and that was it. The beds were very comfortable. It was great to have Starbucks coffee in the room. Valet parking is only $5.00 more than self park. My folio was delivered right on time via email. The front desk staff was very nice even though my trip before I arrived was horrible so I was not in the best mood! Probably won't stay again just not for me.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank You for your kind words. I hope you will give us an opporutnity to take care of you in one of our newly renovated rooms the next time you are in Fort Worth.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

For US$150 a night, this hotel is great value. Walking distance to Sundance Square and plenty of restaurants. The staff go out of their way to be friendly and accommodating (we particularly liked Autrey!). The rooms are not ultra modern, but they are clean and spacious with everything you could need and more. We were given a corner room on the 11th floor facing downtown and it was perfect. Very quiet. Very comfortable bed. Hot shower. What more could you ask for? I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Corner room on 11th Floor facing downtown.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JTravelBug1

Thank You for your kind words. We look for ward to your next visit in Fort Worth !!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Just returned from a convention in Ft. Worth where we stayed at the Sheraton. This was our second stay at this hotel. The staff at this hotel is so nice with great customer service training. It is an older hotel with some wear, but our room on the 9th floor was very nice with a downtown view. The bathrooms are small, but everything was very clean. We ate the BBQ buffet in the restaurant and it was very good. The only problem was a noise problem due to the walls in our room being way too thin. Our late night neighbors were very noisy. The location of the hotel is great for convention attendees.

Room Tip: 9th floor in South Tower
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank You for the great feedback. I look forward to taking very good care of you the next time you are in Fort Worth.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

From the moment we walked in to the Sheraton we were amazed by the treatment we received from the staff. Everyone was very friendly. They asked why we came to Fort Worth and we told them we were celebrating our anniversary. Jose (front desk) sent up fresh fruit and a bottle of wine. The staff greeted us every time we were in the lobby and asked how we were doing. From the woman who checked us in (I am sorry I can't remember her name), to Jose who also was our shuttle drive, Imani (front desk I know I spelled her name wrong), Denise (bartender) they were top notch. I also have to mention Chef Anna , we are vegan and wanted to order room service. Chef Anna spoke to us personally and prepared two amazing vegan pasta dishes. From the first few minutes upon arriving to our last few minutes at check out with Aulethia ( I think I spelled her name wrong too) we were amazed by the staff and knew on our next trip to Fort Worth we will be staying at the Sheraton.

I would have given the hotel 5 stars if we would have had a microwave and refrigerator in the room.

I rated the Spa as average because I am used to changing into a robe before relaxing in the relaxation room and being offered tea, wine etc. I am also used to receiving a foot soak while waiting for services. There were no robes to change into and I was only offered water. The staff was friendly but I like a little more pampering when going to a spa.

You will not be disappointed if you stay in this hotel. One last comment I really have to commend the staff one last time because there were multiple conventions, graduations, weddings and concerts going on in Fort Worth so the hotel was extremely busy but, I felt the hotel still cared about the individual traveler.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 922. Minimal noise could be heard from this room and it had a view of the Fort Wor...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank You so much for the great feedback.....you won't find a staff that is more committed to your complete satisfaction !! I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

This hotel provided me with some of the best service I'd ever seen. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful throughout, from the front desk staff to the bar staff to the club lounge staff. I was lucky enough to be upgraded to a suite and it was a beautiful room. The only thing I would say about this hotel is that it's a little older and the suite, while very nice, was smaller than some suites I've gotten in other hotels. Finally, the bathroom was very small with just a basic tub, something I would have hoped would have been a bit nicer being in a suite.

All in all though, I will definitely stay here again if my work takes me back to Fort Worth.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

I appreciate the great feedback....Thank You for your loyalty to the Sheraton Brand. I look forward to taking very good care of you the next time you travel to Fort Worth.