All the employees were super nice. The room did not have enough towels, wash cloths, or cups for coffee. I called guest services right away and this was never resolved. I picked up extra towels at the pool. You have to walk through the front lobby to get to the pool. The back door to the pool was locked. The water pressure was decent and there was plenty of hot water. The air conditioning struggles to keep the room cool in the heat of the day. The restaurant was mediocre at best. The wait staff really needs customer service training. The wait was horrible and the food was expensive for the product you receive. The pizza from
room service was reasonably priced and very good. The rest of the items on the menu were overpriced. For instance, a cranberry juice was $5. The next time I visit Ft Worth I will choose the Omni.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Sheraton Fort Worth Downtown Hotel offers an ideal location in the city's vibrant commercial and hospitality sector less than a block from the Fort Worth Convention Center and a short walk to Sundance Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Fort Worth Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Fort Worth Hotel Fort Worth
- Fort Worth Sheraton
- Sheraton Fort Worth Downtown Hotel Texas