We recently stayed at the Radisson Fossil Creek for the 4th of July weekend. The hotel looks simple on the outside but you will be pleasantly surprised once you check in. The staff was very nice at check-in and the hotel is very clean. The rooms are nicely furnished and the bedding is super comfortable. I would give high marks for the overall experience, comfort and cleanliness of the hotel. The breakfast buffet was delicious and offered at a reasonable cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Radisson Hotel Fort Worth North, a full service hotel featuring 247 guest rooms, main Street Cafe restaurant and the high energy night club Cassidy's. The hotel is conveniently located at I-35W and Meacham Boulevard. Radisson Hotel Fort Worth North is only 6 miles from Downtown Fort Worth, 4 miles from the famous Stockyards and 18 miles from DFW International Airport. The hotel has a beautiful lobby, boasts some of the best guest service in Fort Worth and has very easy access off of 35W. Parking is always complimentary with plenty of room for tour buses. Internet is also complimentary. Now introducing Club Carlson. Featuring faster point accumulation and faster redemptions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Radisson Hotel Ft Worth - Fossil Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Hotel Fort Worth
- Radisson Fort Worth
- Fort Worth Radisson
- Radisson Hotel Ft Worth - Fossil Creek Fort Worth, Texas