We stayed here as a part of a group function. This hotel stood out because there is a large fountain in the middle of the large lobby. My 3 year old loved to run around it and it kept her entertained. We stayed for a full week so we had lots of opportunity to interact with the staff, and also made several special requests, all of which were handled quickly. Everyone on staff we met was great, very friendly and helpful. I'm gonna guess it's good management that recognizes good people and works to keep them, or at least that's what I hope for their sake. Anyhow, it was family friendly and we would definitely stay again if in the area overnight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Radisson Hotel Fort Worth North, a full service hotel featuring 247 guest rooms, main Street Cafe restaurant and the high energy night club Cassidy's. The hotel is conveniently located at I-35W and Meacham Boulevard. Radisson Hotel Fort Worth North is only 6 miles from Downtown Fort Worth, 4 miles from the famous Stockyards and 18 miles from DFW International Airport. The hotel has a beautiful lobby, boasts some of the best guest service in Fort Worth and has very easy access off of 35W. Parking is always complimentary with plenty of room for tour buses. Internet is also complimentary. Now introducing Club Carlson. Featuring faster point accumulation and faster redemptions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Hotel Ft Worth - Fossil Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Hotel Fort Worth
- Radisson Fort Worth
- Fort Worth Radisson
- Radisson Hotel Ft Worth - Fossil Creek Fort Worth, Texas