“above adverage”

Radisson Hotel Ft Worth - Fossil Creek
Ranked #16 of 115 Hotels in Fort Worth
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 18 August 2014

The room was clean due to Texas heat it was strain on the a/c. The front desk was helpful and when I got back to my room and the room was cold not sure if it was fixed since was 3am.Had an awesome time in Club Carson in the hotel.A great place!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Rick H, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Ft Worth - Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your time with us and I am happy to hear that we addressed any HVAC issues you may have experienced. I do hope you will return to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Stayed for a week with my family for a annual car club meet. Both rooms were great, management was great to us and I can't think of anything not taken care of. Security kept an eye on our cars, no issues I heard of. Clean lobby, rooms, banquet hall, pool, all good. We warned them we would be in the lot until 3 am most nights catching up with each other and tinkering on the cars and they gave us garbage cans instead of hassling us, FANTASTIC!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Rick H, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Ft Worth - Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Thanks so much Tom!!! What a great group of people you are and you were a pleasure to have at our property. Sure hope some of you return in the future!!! Great cars by the way!!!

Reviewed 3 August 2014

We stayed here as a part of a group function. This hotel stood out because there is a large fountain in the middle of the large lobby. My 3 year old loved to run around it and it kept her entertained. We stayed for a full week so we had lots of opportunity to interact with the staff, and also made several special requests, all of which were handled quickly. Everyone on staff we met was great, very friendly and helpful. I'm gonna guess it's good management that recognizes good people and works to keep them, or at least that's what I hope for their sake. Anyhow, it was family friendly and we would definitely stay again if in the area overnight.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Rick H, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Ft Worth - Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Thank you so much for your kind review and comments about our great staff. I am blessed to have a great team so I take good care of them. So glad that you enjoyed your stay and I sure hope to see you back at the Radisson Fossil Creek in the future!!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

It was really convenient having a bar/club on site, as well as a restaurant. The hotel lobby is very nice and the rooms are satisfactory. The bed was huge in the standard room and very comfortable. The staff was also very friendly. The hotel has a great location near the freeway so it's not too far from downtown nor from the stockyards bar scene. We will be staying there again

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

thanks for the great review and I am so glad you enjoyed our hotel, the beds, the night club and our convenient location. Can't wait to have you back with us again in the future!!!

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Vicki was a wonderful lady, tried to help me because I sleep lite gave me directions to where I had to go nice older place elevator needs to be checked out didn't open for almost a minute. Swim area looked great.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

I appreciate the nice comments about our front office team member. We do have a great team. I also want to thank you for the good advice about the different sides of the hotel. Being so close to a major highway is a great thing for accessibility to all of Fort Worth but the traffic sounds can be bothersome to some people; especially light sleepers. Hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

My friend and I stayed here this past weekend for a moms weekend away. The rate was very good ($99) and it was a seem less checkin. The room was very nice- comfy bed.
We used the hotel bar quite a bit. Apparently Cassidy's is a favorite hangout of the locals. Crazy busy on the weekends. Awesome bartenders- Shannon (I think) and Jaryn know how to mix drinks!
My only complaint is the shuttle service, which was a huge selling point in booking here. Be prepared to get a cab back from the stockyards- one shuttle with 30 people waiting and no guaranteed ride before the last shuttle.

Stayed: July 2014

Thanks so much for your kind words about our hotel in your review. I do want to apologize for the shuttle issue and not being able to get back from the Stockyards. If this ever happens again, and I am taking steps to make surer it doesn't, we will certainly pay for your cab ride.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We stayed this last weekend at the hotel. We booked with them because they are recommended on the Billy Bob's Texas website and offered discount and shuttle rides to and from the stockyards. Called to go over at 7:30 shuttle finally got picked up about 15 minutes late. We are not unreasonable people things do come up so no biggie. We got I ride over. Were told to call by no later than 12:30 for a ride back. Driver had given us his number to call. Number didn't work so called the hotel and let them know we were ready. Was told 2 more shuttles were running but they were full and they could call a cab if we wanted them to. Was not happy with that response. Walked out to get a cab and ran into 2 other people that had ridden over with us and they had been told the same thing. Got back to the hotel and told the front desk that they had some very unhappy people that got stuck in the Stockyards. Felt like I got blown off. Saw the other 4 people from Waco that rode over with us a little while later and they were told the same thing about shuttle pick up. It cost us all $30 each to get back. I don't call that good business to advertise free shuttle rides to get people to stay and then not honor it. Very unhappy guest.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Belinda Mike B

I want to personally apologize for the shuttle issues that you encountered while staying with us. We usually do a great job with our shuttle service but we did have issues on the night you stayed. Our issues should not be your issue and I am sorry that we let you down. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly before your next stay and I will guarantee your shuttle service or we'll pay for your transportation.