“Friendly staff”

Ranked #33 of 111 Hotels in Fort Worth
Corpus Christi
“Friendly staff”
Reviewed 19 February 2013

I have stayed at quite a few hotels in this area. They have all been helpful and friendly. I think this hotel surprised me. It is older and off 30 just a bit more. I wasn't sure how well maintained it would be. They have done a very nice job of remodeling and maintaining this hotel. Do not be worried at all. It is nice and quite, and they go out of their way to supply a plentiful breakfast, even when just a few guests are staying there. The rooms were clean, the beds comfortable, and the staff helpful.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank L C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Sun City, Arizona
Reviewed 6 November 2012 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for three nights this past weekend. I picked this hotel because we were in town visiting friends and it is located only about two miles from their house. Everything was great at the hotel from the time we checked in on Friday until we checked out Monday morning. The shower curtain had a liner that snapped onto the other part of the curtain and it had become unsnapped and we couldn't fix it. When we left to visit our friends we reported the issue to the front desk clerk and when we returned in a couple hours the curtain was fixed. The room was clean and the breakfast was hot and good and had a nice variety. Would definitely stay there again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed November 2012
2 Thank Nancy S
Flushing, New York
Reviewed 25 August 2012

It is great hotel. very comfortable location It is very close to my Business. Great staff particular Manager. Great wireless & wired internet, room very nice & clean. No problem at all. Breakfast lady so nice with us. she brought the food on the Table Front Desk girl so nice.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Jose M
Plano, Texas
Reviewed 25 August 2012

The room was clean and it smelled nice. The staff was very friendly and helpful because I needed help finding nearby restaurants and shopping malls. The internet was really fast unlike other hotels I've stayed at. I honestly do not have a single complaint about this holiday inn express. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Jessica P
Salt Lake City
Reviewed 21 August 2012

I have stayed in several hotels over the years due to my business. This is the great hotel, great location. Room are very clean, staff was so friendly, Great breakfast and Wi-Fi internet works great no problems whatsoever. They have both wired and wireless!

Room Tip: Third floor is great
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Chris F
Des Plaines, Illinois
Reviewed 15 August 2012

My sister and I came to this hotel to attend a family members funeral. When I stay at this type of hotel my expectations are for a clean property, a good breakfast and a friendly, helpful staff. For the most part I was not disappointed but I did have a few problems. The Breakfast Bar was not as well maintained as at other properties I had visited. It may have been because the hotel was not very full at the time. Also, the pool maintenance could have been better. You should not see a lot of dead bugs floating on the water, especially at 11:00AM. Other than that everything was as expected. Even though I am a Priority Club Platinum member I was not offered an upgrade to a pool view room. These are the only rooms that have a balcony and they also overlook the pool (room numbers ending in 07,09,11,19,21 and 23). I probably should have requested an upgrade at check-in but I had other things on my mind. Considering the hotel was not very full it would have been a nice gesture. There is a Hampton Inn within 1 mile of this hotel and if and when I go back I will probably stay there.

Room Tip: Balcony rooms that overlook the pool end in 07,09,11,19,21 and 23 except for 323.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Fayetville
Reviewed 8 May 2012

I have stayed in several hotels over the years due to my military job. I have to say I not one to write reviews but this one is by far the best one I have stayed at yet. The staff was excellent very friendly, down to earth and professional. The breakfast was fantastic had everything you need plus more. The rooms are very clean and up to date. It was just an overall excellent stay anytime I am in the Fort Worth area I will be staying here and I would reccommend to anyone.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Miley R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Worth
Comfort Inn & Suites Fort Worth West
Comfort Inn & Suites Fort Worth ...
#1 of 3 in White Settlement
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Worth West
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth West - I-30
Executive Inn Fort Worth West
Executive Inn Fort Worth West
#52 of 111 in Fort Worth
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB
Staybridge Suites West Fort Worth

Been to Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Fort Worth? Share your experiences!