“Nice hotel in the middle of nowhere” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Fort Worth
Ranked #47 of 107 Hotels in Fort Worth
Hamilton, Canada
“Nice hotel in the middle of nowhere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2013

This hotel wasn't the Holiday Inn Express Hurst my sister and I were looking for. We stayed there the previous year after a road trip from GA and it's the best hotel ever!

The front desk staff was very nice and very helpful in finding a place to order pizza at a late hour on a Thursday. I must say the actually sold us on the property.

As for the rooms they are very clean and very spacious. The overall appearance of the hotel is very good.

However the only negative to the location is the actual location. I wanted to get something to drink and being 10 pm on a Thursday, you would think there would be more locations available, however there weren't any around. Thank goodness for GPS

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Madridista078

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Gurnee, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2013

After a long day of travel and work I could not ask for more, when I arrived to the hotel I was greeted by a very friendly clerk that had my room key ready so I could go to my room and rest. When I got to the room it was a very spacious suite with 2 beds and a sofa sleeper (I really needed 1 bed but the extra room was fantastic and let me thinking about bringing my family on our next trip). I could not believe the cleanliness of the room and the bathroom overall. Next morning after getting a hot shower went down to have breakfast and I was delighted with all the options available, from cereal and milk to sausage patties and cheese omelettes, the breakfast lady was also very nice in asking me if I needed something else (like if I could ask for more). After breakfast I was ready to continue with my busy day and just had to say far well at the front desk since the bill was zeroed out and sent to my room already. All in all a great experience and I am already telling my boss to send anybody coming to this fort worth area to stay at this great hotel. Keep up the good work and service!

Room Tip: A King bed will surely be enough for 1 person or a couple but the 2 queen bed suite with a sofa slee...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Vivian M
Stephenville, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2013

All was as I expected. Quick easy check-in. Quiet room as requested. Chocolate Chip cookies put out for consumption about 4:30 (and they were good).
The room was large. It was not well designed (you could not open the door to the room unless the bathroom door was shut and the entry way was so narrow, it was difficult to use the baggage cart, but somehow we managed.
I thought the bed was very comfortable and the towels were awesome. I would stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Lstew55
Vercelli, Italy
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2013

The hotel was recently renovated, where the rooms are very spacious and were present the bed, a sofa with a coffee table and a desk. They are equipped with satellite TV, air conditioner, microwave and refrigerator.
The cleaning of the rooms is good, even if the carpet is not the best hygiene. The cleanliness of the bathroom is decent and the hot had several stains.
Breakfast is served on the ground floor, is buffet style and offers a choice quite varied.
It 'also has a gym, minimum size, so if you use it for a while you have a little' of claustrophobia.
My stay was in winter, so I couldn't use the swimming pool, located outdoors on the back of the hotel.
Only note on the hotel staff. Alternated several people at the reception and not all have been educated and available.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank glenphy
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Fort Worth, responded to this review, 23 May 2013
Dear glenphy,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate your nice comment regarding cleanliness and breakfast.

However, We’re sorry you received poor customer service which was unacceptable. We will address this point. I assure you the feedback of our hotel will be reviewed and most certainly forwarded to the appropriate departments. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Corpus Christi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2013

I have stayed at quite a few hotels in this area. They have all been helpful and friendly. I think this hotel surprised me. It is older and off 30 just a bit more. I wasn't sure how well maintained it would be. They have done a very nice job of remodeling and maintaining this hotel. Do not be worried at all. It is nice and quite, and they go out of their way to supply a plentiful breakfast, even when just a few guests are staying there. The rooms were clean, the beds comfortable, and the staff helpful.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank L C
Sun City, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2012 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for three nights this past weekend. I picked this hotel because we were in town visiting friends and it is located only about two miles from their house. Everything was great at the hotel from the time we checked in on Friday until we checked out Monday morning. The shower curtain had a liner that snapped onto the other part of the curtain and it had become unsnapped and we couldn't fix it. When we left to visit our friends we reported the issue to the front desk clerk and when we returned in a couple hours the curtain was fixed. The room was clean and the breakfast was hot and good and had a nice variety. Would definitely stay there again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed November 2012
2 Thank Nancy S
Flushing, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2012

It is great hotel. very comfortable location It is very close to my Business. Great staff particular Manager. Great wireless & wired internet, room very nice & clean. No problem at all. Breakfast lady so nice with us. she brought the food on the Table Front Desk girl so nice.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business