Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth (I-20)
US$158
US$88
Hotels.com
US$210
US$165
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth Eastchase(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$123
US$117
US$148
US$127
Hyatt.com
Omni Fort Worth Hotel(Fort Worth)
US$200
US$194
US$189
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront desksaltgrass steakhouseroom was cleanbuffet breakfastrestaurants and shopsconvenient locationslept like a babymeeting roomstaff went out of their waywould stay here againwalking distanceexcellent stayihopconnectivitytargetrefrigeratorchannels
Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

Horrible stay. Our vehicle was broken into during the night along with a couple others. They broke out the back window's. No surveillance cameras on the exterior. We even parked under a light. Holiday inn didnt even comp a room. We are award members but will no longer patronize holiday inns.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Gretchen F
HIExpress_I20, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth (I-20), responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Dear Gretchen F,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us, as they help us to improve our services and surpass the very high standards of service our guests expect. I am sorry to hear that your stay did not live up to your expectations. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience I have taken note and wish to thank you for your comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually, if your travels ever bring you to our area in the future I do hope that you would give us another opportunity to provide the kind of service we are known for at our property, we do look forward to seeing you soon.

Dawn Romeo

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Breakfast was nice, rooms were nice, staff was nice. Great location with lots to do in the area. Coffee 24/7 was good quality, as well as cookies at night were a nice touch. Being in the pointsbreak rotation last quarter allowed me to book several nights for dirt cheap points.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
HIExpress_I20, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth (I-20), responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Dear Johnkidding,

We thank you so much for your valuable feedback! We are ecstatic that you enjoyed your stay with us and it is always a pleasure to provide you with the superior service you deserve! Again, thank you for taking the time out to provide us with your feedback, we hope to see you again in the future!
Best Regards

Reviewed 25 September 2013

This hotel was very nice and clean. Staff were friendly and very accommodating. If they would have offered continental breakfast it would have been great! However, the bistro in the hotel had great food, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, which were very reasonable! I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Where do I start? We booked a stay checking in Aug. 30, leaving Sept. 2. Two days before arrival, I called to change reservation from checking out on Monday, to checking out Sunday. Shame on me for not asking for confirmation email of changes. Anyway, the family arrived Friday night at 11:00 pm, and upon check-in I corrected the man checking us in when he stated we would be departing Mon. I told him how I had called two days ago to remove the third night stay and he said he would take care of it. Again I wrongly assumed he was able to understand what I was saying, and again, shame on me for not being more alert when signing the paper. FYI, I traveled with 4 kids 8 hours, and it had been a long day. So, we get up Sunday morning, grab a bite to eat, pack up and leave. Fast forward to my credit card bill showing 3 nights. I called a few days ago, spoke with a guy, he said sorry, manager will take care of it and give you a call. Nothing. No charges reversed. I called today, and spoke with a woman named Rose. She attempted to be helpful, but her loyalty is with the employees, obviously. She said she could find no record of me calling and no record of me changing it when we checked in because the paper I signed stated leaving Monday, instead of Sunday. She said to let her do some digging and she would call back. When she called back, she proceeded to tell me that they have a "book" they make notes in and she could find nothing. It gets better. She also said she checked on housekeeping records and they stated we were still there when they cleaned Sun, because "our stuff was still in room". Unbelievable!!!! We left at 10 am, I never allowed "staff" in the room to clean, because i don't like people in my room picking up MY stuff, and we were only there 2 nights. So, yes, she pretty much said I was lying because the cleaners said they cleaned it Sunday morning and our stuff was in there. Keep in mind we slept until about 8, got breakfast, showered, and packed up and in the car by 10:00 am. I will never stay at another Holiday Inn and definitely not this one. On top of ignorant employees, the place was under construction and a mess, which they failed to mentioned when making reservation. Not the nicest rooms, and definitely not what you think of when you order a suite. But, I guess you get what you pay for...or a little less, in this case.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2013

My wife and I stayed here from 8/27 to 9/5 the hotel is undergoing renovations?? When we arrived at app 10pm numerous signs on entrance with printing too small to read from a vehicle stating the check-in was in the back. OK we roamed around to the back, to a makeshift desk finally got registered and went to our room. If our room had been renovated do not hire this contractor. tiles were unlevel, grout missing, and just poor craftsmanship We went out on Sunday were gone all day returning an bout 8pm coming in the backdoor which at that time now had numerous signs about the renovations and one stating that this was the entrance to the desk when we opened the door all the tile that had been on the floor were gone and self leveling concrete covered all the floors. We walked around to the front and found all the signs gone and the temporary desk now moved to the front where it should be. We were in and out of the hotel numerous times throughout the days seldom saw anyone working in the common area of the Lobby Great room Business Center etc... On Tuesday I noticed a motorcycle parked in front of and partially blocking the entrance to the hotel and when I questioned why it was allowed to be parked there I was informed in no uncertain terms by the person who I found out is the General manager that the owner had her permission to park there..!!! It was still there this morning when we checked out. I returned home and accessed the IHG web site and sent a comment to them and received an e-mail stating that there was a higher than expected number of e-mails and it would be 2-3 weeks before I could expect a reply!!! Take the preceding for what you think it is worth,

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank MidlandRover
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth (I-20), responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2013

Dear Alfonso T,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We value your comments as they help us to improve our services and surpass the very high standards of service our guests expect.

I am sorry to hear that your stay with us did not live up to your expectations. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience the on going renovation has caused you. We regret the discomfort you have encountered during your visit.

I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually. We hope that you take the time to sop in for a visit so we can show what we have done.

Dhan M