“Exemplary room and service!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth (I-20)
Ranked #63 of 111 Hotels in Fort Worth
Des Moines, Iowa
“Exemplary room and service!”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

The front desk gal was amazing in making us feel welcome. She could not have been better at her job in any way. The facility was clean and updated. The free internet worked very well. The breakfast was very well done too.

• Stayed December 2013
HIExpress_I20, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth (I-20), responded to this review, 4 December 2013
Dear 13discerning_travel,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we are so happy that your stay with us was excellent and beyond what you expected we do look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Dawn Romeo - General Manager.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Salado, Texas
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I stayed here a few weekends ago visiting some friends. The hotel was very convenient as it was close to so many restaurants and the mall. The front desk was helpful in providing me directions to the places I wanted to visit. Very pleasant and helpful staff; made me feel very welcome. Had a room on the top floor, at the end of the hallway, that was very quiet and comfortable. Very relaxing stay.

Room Tip: Top floor, at the end of the hallway!
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
HIExpress_I20, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth (I-20), responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Dear gogolucky0131

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your thoughts on our hotel. We strive to make each guest feel warm and welcome! and we do look forward to your next visit.

Dawn Romeo - General Manager.
Malvern, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 23 November 2013

For my taste, this hotel provides basic, no-frill accommodations; not bad, not great. I stayed in a first floor, non-suite room, that was basically unremarkable. Room was clean, a comfortable reading chair was provided (and appreciated), climate control was adequate, hot water for shower was ample; items I expect in any hotel. Good for those just seeking a place to stay while on business or passing through. Access to I-20 is excellent. Several restaurant options in the area including an IHOP very close by for those needing a heartier breakfast than what's offered at the hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
HIExpress_I20, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth (I-20), responded to this review, 24 November 2013
Dear Keystone_Traveler,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We value your comments as they help us to improve our services and surpass the very high standards of service our guests expect. Please accept our sincerest apologies I have taken note, and comments like these are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually. We hope that if your travels brings you back to our area you would give us another opportunity to provide the excellent accomodations you were expecting, we look forward to seeing you soon. Dawn Romeo General Manager.
Hutto, Texas
Reviewed 4 November 2013

i was at the hotel at the start of November.
My stay was excellent the the front desk Associate were very nice the breakfast was great.I Didnt Have any issues with the rooms and had a great night sleep. I would stay there again The next time i am In Forth worth

• Stayed November 2013
HIExpress_I20, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth (I-20), responded to this review, 6 November 2013
Dear dwright8,

We thank you so much for your feedback! and very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us, it is always a pleasure to provide you with the superior service you deserve! Again, thank you for taking the time out to give us with your feedback, we hope to see you again in the future!

Dawn Romeo -General Manager
Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

Horrible stay. Our vehicle was broken into during the night along with a couple others. They broke out the back window's. No surveillance cameras on the exterior. We even parked under a light. Holiday inn didnt even comp a room. We are award members but will no longer patronize holiday inns.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Gretchen F
HIExpress_I20, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth (I-20), responded to this review, 4 November 2013
Dear Gretchen F,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us, as they help us to improve our services and surpass the very high standards of service our guests expect. I am sorry to hear that your stay did not live up to your expectations. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience I have taken note and wish to thank you for your comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually, if your travels ever bring you to our area in the future I do hope that you would give us another opportunity to provide the kind of service we are known for at our property, we do look forward to seeing you soon.

Dawn Romeo
Dallas
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Breakfast was nice, rooms were nice, staff was nice. Great location with lots to do in the area. Coffee 24/7 was good quality, as well as cookies at night were a nice touch. Being in the pointsbreak rotation last quarter allowed me to book several nights for dirt cheap points.

Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
HIExpress_I20, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth (I-20), responded to this review, 17 October 2013
Dear Johnkidding,

We thank you so much for your valuable feedback! We are ecstatic that you enjoyed your stay with us and it is always a pleasure to provide you with the superior service you deserve! Again, thank you for taking the time out to provide us with your feedback, we hope to see you again in the future!
Best Regards
Weatherford, Texas
Reviewed 25 September 2013

This hotel was very nice and clean. Staff were friendly and very accommodating. If they would have offered continental breakfast it would have been great! However, the bistro in the hotel had great food, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, which were very reasonable! I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family