Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth (I-20)
Ranked #71 of 113 Hotels in Fort Worth
Houston, Texas
“Good location”
Reviewed 28 May 2010

Stay here one night when nearby Hamption Inn was full. Adequate in every aspect but the price was pretty high. Room only had plastic cups, not glass. For $139 I thought I should get real glass. Complimentary breakfast was good

• Stayed May 2010, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 17 May 2010

My husband and I actually live in the same area where this hotel is located. We decided to have a stay-cation and stay in a jacuzzi suite. We absolutely loved it. We felt like we were really away from home and work and our responsibilities for the evening. The room was very spacious and the bed incredibly comfortable. Everything was exactly as I expected and more. The next morning, we were greeted at the front desk. They remembered us and asked about our night. This made us feel really special. And the breakfast was delicioius!!!
Thanks for a great night!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank l3sl3y1219
ohio
Reviewed 10 April 2010

This was my second stay at the hotel and both times staff was kind and helpful . I appreciated that they did not mind doing their job with a smile and they make you feel welcomed.,

• Stayed April 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank lottatraveloh
wichita falls
Reviewed 20 February 2010

My wife and I decided to stay the night here on short notice. We decided to splurge and get a jacuzzi room. Everything looked fine until we turned on the jacuzzi. Hair and old hard bits of soap floated to the top. We drained the tub to find a nice coating of black hair and soap all along the bottom and sides. Being almost 11pm, the staff didnt have much to offer, but tried over and over again to "Upgrade" us to a executive room, which is a living room and bedroom seperate. The executive room went for 139.00. We paid 161.00 for ours. Also, its only me and my wife, so we dont need a seperate living room and bedroom. We can drive the 2 hours home for that. So the solution...they brought us a bucket of cleaning supplies. Yes, my wife and I are forced to drive 2 hrs home at 11pm dead tired, or clean this mess up. Wow...

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank mrandmrsturnbow
Dana Point, California
Reviewed 4 February 2010

I stayed at this hotel for two weeks. It became like "home." The staff was great, the room was large, clean and well-appointed, the bed and bedding wonderful, and the free Holiday Inn Express breakfast was superior to most similar chains. The location can't be beat - close to an abundance of restaurants and stores, including a mall. It is also convenient to hospitals and other medical facilities. The Saltgrass Grill, which you can walk to from the hotel, was wonderful.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled solo
England
Reviewed 1 February 2010

The Hotel is clean and comfortable and has everything you need for a relaxed stay. The staff are extremely helpful and make you feel more than welcome. I would not hesitate to stay in this Hotel again on my next Business Trip to Fort Worth.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled on business
Austin TX
Reviewed 15 June 2009

Exceptional friendly service, beautiful room, view of Trinity River and close to so many nice places to eat, close to activities too! I would definitely stay here again and would recommend to my friends and family.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple