I stay at quite a few hotels for business and pleasure. This one had my jaw on the ground as soon as I walked in. ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! Breakfast was great, as was the service provided. Room was very nice, better than a lot of hotels I stay at. And the location was very nice. Close to lots of things to do, without any noise in our room. Definitely a place to stay if you are going to the Fort Worth area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek hotel is located just 6 miles from downtown Fort Worth in Mercantile Business Park. It is very near the major highways of Interstate 35W, Interstate Loop 820, Highway 121, and I-30, and only 18 miles from DFW Airport. The Great American Grill® serves up a hot cooked-to-order breakfast and hearty dishes for dinner and evening room service. Host a meeting and use the complimentary business center and WiFi. Swim in the indoor and outdoor pools, or work out in the fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth North Hotel Fort Worth
- Hilton Fort Worth
- Fort Worth Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek Texas