“WOW... I was impressed”

Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek
Ranked #30 of 114 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I stay at quite a few hotels for business and pleasure. This one had my jaw on the ground as soon as I walked in. ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! Breakfast was great, as was the service provided. Room was very nice, better than a lot of hotels I stay at. And the location was very nice. Close to lots of things to do, without any noise in our room. Definitely a place to stay if you are going to the Fort Worth area.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Joseph T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2013

Dear Tyler B,

I would like to take a second and thank you for staying with us, and I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay. We strive to ensure that all of our guests are 100% satisfied with their stay and our property. Once again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Great staff that were always eager to help answer area questions and make suggestions. The breakfast buffet had a great selection and was very convienent. We used the business center every morning to keep up with e-mails and printing of attraction items.

Dear Joel S,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay. Our staff does an excellent job of making sure all of our guest are taken care of. We look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to Fort Worth.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

This hotel is nice. We were on the 3rd floor. Didn't like how the floor moved when you walked across it. The thought about eating at the breakfast area, but for $9.99 it was not worth it. They had most of the same items you get free at most hotels, with the exception of having a "grill" they could have made you omelets to order, but we decided to go elsewhere. So we left the hotel for breakfast that was cheaper :) VERY FRIENDLY staff and the room was very comfortable.! And the SHOWER had GREAT water pressure in it! Great place and very close to the Fort Worth Stockyards and not far from the Zoo. Would stay here again.

1  Thank RDNKWMN

Dear RDNKWMN,

Thank you for such a great review. Our staff is wonderful and I am so proud of them for always taking care of guests such as yourself. The next time you are in the area please feel free to try our breakfast and you will see that our cook to order omelets waffles and other items are the best in the area, and i promise you will not be disappointed. Once again thank you for being our guest and we look forward to the future opportunities during your next visit to Fort Worth.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

I stay here a couple times a year because I like Hilton Garden Inn properties and this one is my employer's preferred hotel. It's a typical HGI hotel. The location is odd; not much nearby. The front desk staff is always helpful and welcoming, and the rooms are comfortable, quiet and clean. Where it falls apart for me is in the dining area. While the food is decent and the cooks are cheery, the wait staff is problematic and is either poorly trained or just disinterested. It's like this on every visit. If it's your first visit p, you're on your own to figure out what's available and how the buffet works. You'll have to flag someone down to get coffee, and they won't ask if you want cream and you'll have to get it yourself. And forget about a refill. It's like this whether there are 25 people in the room or two. I just don't get it. So kudos for a great place to sleep, but look elsewhere for dining options, which is a shame because options otherwise are limited.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Joseph T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Dear NorthstarTravellers,

I am very sorry to hear about your breakfast experience with us during your stay! My staff and I are constantly working to perfect our guest experience during breakfast service. I will work directly with my staff to ensure the communicate with all guests about how our breakfast service works. Service is very important to us and I will ensure that in the future all guests are provided top notch service so that this never happens again. For the stays when you are on-the-go, and not able to stay for breakfast, our fresh complimentary Starbucks Coffee, Tazo Hot Teas and Hot Chocolate are located under the copula in the lobby. Thank you so much for your review as it will help us serve others in the future. I do look forward to the future opportunities and that you will try us again to note our progress. Thank you!

Dominic Mota
Food and Beverage Manager

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights for TCU/Texas football game. Directions to the hotel were detailed and made navigating the road construction easy. Check-in was a breeze and the complimentry bottles of water were great to use with the in-room Kuerig coffee maker. Our king bed was comfortable and the room temperature easily controlled. The only negative was the height of the shower head and the difficulty in changing the spray style.
The staff were friendly, courteous and quick to offer help to all guests. They also kept an eye and ear out for over-boisterous fans dressed in both teams' colors who might have overimbibed. Thanks to one staff member in particular who diffused an escalating discussion about opposing quarterbacks and their merits.
The bar area is a great gathering place at night and the menu had a lot of good choices for snacks or meals. Breakfast was a little disorganized due to so many people arriving at once and the ordering process not being explained at the tables or by the buffet area. The eggs, meat and omlettes cooked-to-order were well-prepared and the buffet selections were plentiful.
Thanks for the coffee to go! We will be back next weekend - Go Frogs!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Judith T,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. I am glad to see that you enjoyed our fantastic customer service provided by all of our staff members, as we pride ourselves in how great of a staff we do have. We actually do have a few rooms on site that have a lower and adjustable shower head for guests who like a little more control over their shower. Please be sure to mention this during your next reservation so that we can accommodate you during your next stay. Our food and beverage manager is working directly with the breakfast staff to ensure they fully explain the breakfast procedures to all guests in the future.

Once again thank you for staying with us and I look forward to making this up to you in the future so that you have a 5 star stay!

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Staying at this property is like being at home. The staff is welcoming and friendly and always ready to go the extra mile for the guests. I keep coming back because of your staff. I like the new design of the room and common room decor and colors. Keep up the good work!!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Eileen D,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am happy to see that we exceeded your expectations during your visit to Fort Worth! I agree with you that our newly renovated hotel and decor really brings this hotel to life of course our amazing staff helps :-D

Once again thank you for staying with us and I look forward to having you back in the future.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

We chose this hotel for proximity to destination and were pleasantly surprised by complete package! Great meal in hotel grill with friendly staff. In-room first run movies and great sleep. We left ready to complete our trip!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Flowermail,

I can't tell you how wonderful it was to read such a positive review! Be certain that I will post this in the break room for all of our team members to read! The team works endlessly day after day to provide the best service we can to all of our guests so when we see comments like yours it fills us with pride to know that our goal to create memorable and comfortable stays was accomplished!