Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth/Fossil Creek
US$187
US$183
US$158
US$142
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth North(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
US$110
La Quinta
Omni Fort Worth Hotel(Fort Worth)
US$148
  • Restaurant
US$191
US$144
Orbitz.com
All reviewsindoor poolbrand hotelsstay at marriott propertiespolice officerroad constructionroom was cleanthe breakfast areayogurtwear and tearoutstanding stafflight sleeperjacuzzi tubfront desk clerkfree breakfastonly stayed one nighthotel chainthird floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Staff is very friendly and accommodating, but this hotel is worn and tired which is why they are getting a remodel later this year. Also it is a real pain to get to with 820 under construction. Once highway and remodel is done, all should be better hopefully.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the odd side, back of hotel
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Gilcrease, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth/Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2013

Thank you for staying and for your review. We value all comments we receive as this way we can better our services. I am sorry that you left feeling disappointed. I have written to you so that I can ascertain your details and hopefully we can convince you to return so that you can experience Fairfield Inn and Suites at its best.

Reviewed 8 March 2013

Unfortunately the stay was very poor:
-There had obviously been a smoker in the bathroom and it smelled horrible
-The décor and furniture were old and dated
-The lobby was old and dated
-There were drunks in the parking lot at 3am who were very loud and rowdy
-There was one flimsy blanket on the bed and I had to call for an extra blanket
-The hotel is so close to the interstate that the noise was terrible. They need additional soundproofing.

All in all…..a poor experience and I won’t be back to stay at this hotel.

They are touting their upcoming renovation later this year. I would hold off until the work is done.

Room Tip: As far away from the highway as you can get.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Gilcrease, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth/Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2013

Thank you for staying and for your review.

We value all comments we receive as this way we can better our services. I am sorry that you left feeling disappointed. I have written to you so that I can ascertain your details and hopefully we can convince you to return so that you can experience Fairfield Inn & Suites Fossil Creek at its best.

Reviewed 28 January 2013

At $100 a night, this hotel is not worth it. When trying to book this hotel online, I wound up calling the 800 for Fairfield Inn for further assistance. Online and on the phone, I was told this property had an airport shuttle. Then when I contacted the hotel directly to set that up, there was not an airport shuttle - only a local shuttle. You have to pay additional amount to be driven to the airport.

The reservation was already made, and rooms were not easy to come by due to something going on in Ft.Worth. So, I shelled out the extra $64 for the shuttle to and from the airport.

Upon arriving, the desk personnel was ill tempered, grumpy, and not very apologetic about the fact that the website and 800 number lied about the airport shuttle. Also, because I needed to leave a vehicle on the premises for a few days, and I checked ahead with the 800 number, I advised the front desk clerk of that when I checked in. She was not aware of the form I needed to fill out, and just had me write my information on a piece of paper - like that gives me any confidence. After finalizing my check in, the front desk clerk was so rude, she put me in a room on the first floor, and didn't even bother pointing which way it was. When I asked her if she could point me in the right direction, she seemed like it was extra effort to point down the hall, and rudely say, "It's that way." I will just assume all Texans are like that, and chalk it up hating that you are not from another state.

Once in the room, I immediately noticed 2 double beds, when my reservation was made for a king bed. I will only be here for a few short hours, so I am not going to cause a scene over that - saves me from having to talk to the grumpy front desk woman again, too.

The room was okay. Nothing near worth $100. Maybe $50 or $60, but not over that. The carpeting is definitely old and in need of replacement, the caulk in the bathroom could definitely be replaced, linens are old, and the soft plush towels offered on the website are no where to be seen. The furniture needs to be cleaned, as the desk and chair had some unknown sticky substance on it that I had to wash off before I could use it. I shudder to think what it was.

If you need a place for one night, and just a few hours, and don't mind over paying for the Fairfield name, you would be okay here. If you want value, some sense of luxury, and want what you pay for, go somewhere else.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Gilcrease, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth/Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2013

Thank you for staying and for your review.

We will be undergoing a renovation this summer, and would love the opportunity to show you how wonderful it will be!

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 24 January 2013

Disappointing. On plus side, pretty good location. But it's not much more than a glorified motel. You're greeted by a group of smokers congregating in front of entrance. Rooms in desperate need of updating. Off highway so hear traffic. I asked for quiet room. They put me above parking lot; perhaps that's quietest. Gym had no weights. I didn't pay $60 others mention in reviews; that's probably what worth, no more.

Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Gilcrease, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth/Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2013

Thank you for staying and for your review.

We will be receiving a full renovation this year, so please return to see our fabulous new look later this year!

Reviewed 23 January 2013

Great location in fossil creek. Road construction abounds. Not may local food offerings, but enough. Check in painless and I appreciated the Marriott gold elite acknowledgement and upgrade to a nicer room. For a Fairfield inn, this one is well managed and delivers value at the $60/night range. Breakfast service was a bit better than other Fairfields. One semi-grumpy hostess/associate did not dampen my mood. Little touches, like the weekly guest dinner/snack and beer evening, popcorn, email asking if I had any special requests, and genuinely pleasant associates made this visit a success. The property is showing some wear and tear, but a face life is coming soon. If you want good, basic, safe, clean, and budget friendly accomodations, this is a good bet.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank richarddavis2020

What a delightful review!

Thank you for taking the time to post this, I am glad the team has lived up to your expectations, and we all look forward to welcoming you again, hopefully soon!

Kindest Regards