Unfortunately for the last few years Route 820 has been under construction and this hotel and Beach St are difficult to get to. The Beach exit is closed and you enter at the Watauga exit and traverse a two lane road with concrete blocks on both sides to Beach. Get a map or use a GPS. The hotel itself (I've been there dozens of times) is excellent, clean and has comfortable beds. Staff are like personal friends and will go out of their way to make you feel at home. The property will undergo remodeling in a couple of weeks but in my opinion doesn't need it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Fairfield Inn & Suites Fossil Creek Hotel, your Dallas Fort Worth area hotel for your next business trip or leisurely getaway! We are conveniently located near major Dallas Fort Worth attractions and businesses at the intersection of 35W and I-820, and we offer a wide range of amenities and services for short-term and extended stay guests. Settle into one of our spacious guestrooms or suites and enjoy complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access and premium cable TV. All of our guests also enjoy a hot breakfast featuring healthy options, compliments of the hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth/Fossil Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Fort Worth Fossil Creek Hotel Fort Worth
- Fairfield Fort Worth
- Fort Worth Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth/Fossil Creek Texas