“Great value, and great staff.”

Crossland Economy Studios - Fort Worth - Fossil Creek
Ranked #95 of 114 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I really enjoy staying at Crossland Hotel and anytime i am in need of a hotel its my top choice. The staff and the rooms accomidations like the kitchenettes make the stay more like home than at a hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank dougmoore777
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Fort Worth - Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

Doug - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that we have continuously provided you with a comfortable room and friendly service. The staff and I look forward to doing so many more times in the future!

Reviewed 7 November 2013

well i used to love this motel the people that work there are really great especially chrissy at the front desk . The manager darla was also very nice i used to stay there all the time until recently i stayed the nite actually two nights and i called up there after them nights to see if they had a room and i was informed that i have a DNR on my name which is ridiculous cause they said i stole some pillows and grounded food in the carpet. First of all i have my own pillows at my home i haved stayed at this motel over 50 to 70 nights paying full price every night and have never be told that i stole anything out of them rooms every so why would i start now especially if i was still planning to stay there several more times. There is nicer motels in that same area that has around the same prices but i still chose every time to stay at the crosslands because of the workers that have been so kind to me in my many stays and i have stayed at several of the other ones that have nice people working for them but here it was different but unfortunetly i will not be staying there again but i just wanted them to know that maybe they need to look at the people that clean up the rooms cause i have never taken anything except maybe a wash rag but other then that nothing never done it before and wouldnt do it now cause i was still planning on staying there plenty more nights and im not that kind of person never had any other of the motels ever put a DNR on my name in the past or present i have spent plenty of money here sometimes renting two rooms at one time for my sister but i paid for both rooms . My name is Lilly Bowen from fort worth texas

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I've been coming here for five years and this stay was no different than the others.Darla and her staff were as accommodating as always and my room was neat and clean as usual.The combination of price,service,and facilities is hard to beat not to mention the convenient location.I'll definitely be back!

Ted H.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank ted h
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Fort Worth - Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Thank you for posting such a lovely review. It's great to hear that our clean, comfortable rooms and excellent customer service are just right for you each time you stay with us.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

We Checked in, when we entered our room there were 2 big black bugs running around, Within the 5 mins we were there we decided to find somewhere else. Fortunately Microtel Suites were just across the road. Within 10 mins we were checked in there,What a good decision.
If you don't want to share your holiday with bugs give it a miss.

Room Tip: Don't even think of going there unless you are desperate
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Fort Worth - Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. Please accept our most sincere apologies for your reasons to decide to go elsewhere. In response to your feedback, I am taking steps to ensure this situation does not happen in the future.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at ffs@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

I love staying at this place great service and good receptionist. The too,s are clean poll area was awesome love they I was treated. I will use them again next time I'm in. Darla is the best owner the company could ask for she is always cheerful and up beat. She is always very accommodated to all the needs. Her crew are just as hood.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Fort Worth - Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

The team and I appreciate your kind remarks. I am proud of our team for always taking excellent care of you each time that you choose to stay with us.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Outside didn't look bad but the room was horrible! Many people "hanging around", day and night. Stench in the hallways was HORRIFIC for days...trash not emptied. Deadbolt on door gone, 2 of the 3 drawers of bureau wouldnt open, We have stayed with this chain previously. Here, however, suite is not a suite..just 1 full size bed (HARD) with small kitchen. Asked for extra pillow, met with nasty look and long wait. Old food from previous tenant left in sink, which clogged drain. Water pressure in shower was GREAT and HOT, no matter what time of day. Other front desk people were extremely pleasant. But we will not stay here again, even for that same low price. You get what you pay for.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2013

I usually do not write reviews on hotels but this one was so terrible I had to!!!! Where to start: 1) they put us in a room that had just flooded and tried to cover the stench with gallons of febreeze! 2) moved to the second room where we found a box of condoms under one of the beds and the beds were not queen sized, they are maybe full sized, 3) a homeless person can be found digging in the trash cans found by the stairwell at night where it appears she is living as well, 4) we stayed two nights (4 people) and were told by staff that if we needed extra towels because the room was only supplied with 3 to go to the front desk and ask, so we did and were told by the same staff member that we would need to bring our dirty towels to get new ones so we did and asked for an extra since there were 4 of us and were denied a 4th towel 5) the bible that was in the drawer by the bed had been written on that stated "Satan`s bible"

I will state that other than the towel incident, the staff was amazing!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Fort Worth - Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2013

Abby - The feedback provided in your review is much appreciated. Thank you for the kind comments about the staff; however, we apologize that your stay did not meet your expectations. In response to your feedback, I am taking steps to ensure that all guest experiences are great ones moving forward.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I invite you to contact me, at ffs@extendedstay.com, if you have any additional comments. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.