“Toot Toot” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #63 of 110 Hotels in Fort Worth
austin
“Toot Toot”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2011

Hotel is cursed with location. Bring your ear plugs. Trains toot all night. When I made a request for a courtyard room at the time of reserving the room, I was told they could not do it. My mistake. TCU visitors there are plenty of other choices. Find one!

• Stayed April 2011
2 Thank greg9111

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2010

A good location for several events in Fort Worth we were attending.
I took the advice of another reviewer and requested a room facing the courtyard and never heard a train.
The bath towels are very skimpy. Even the towels at the Holiday Inn have more "fluff".

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2010

I stayed there this weekend and in a rush to leave I left my computer. As soon as I realized that I left it, six hours later I called the hotel to find out where my comp was. I was informed that no one had checked into my room except for housekeeping. I was given the run around about my computer for 3 days. I was told to call their claims dept for insurance purposed etc. When I called they pretty much told me there was NOTHINGS THEY COULD DO! The claims lady HUNG UP ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This has me worried for anyone and everyone staying at an Marriott Hotel. Customer Service was bad when I was there and it just got worse when I left. It make me sad to see this happen.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank clv519
texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2010

CAUTION: If you have an odd-numbered room, it will face the exterior of the property. The trains kept us up all night long. A fellow traveler had an interior room, and was not awakened by the noise. The location is great (we attended a function at TCU a few blocks away), the lobby is appealing and comfortable. The rooms need a makeover. I would stay there again b/c of the proximity to TCU, but I would try an interior room.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank cocox2
philadelphia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2010

We stayed here for three nights while visiting Family and were pleasantly surprised at the pure comfort of this Hotel. There's always complimentary coffee & tea available at a 24hr beverage station. intenet & printer service always available, and a 24hr fitness room with free weights & a bench, treadmill, cardio elliptical machine, and stationary bike (all equipped with TV's). The best part is the Bistro where you can get a cocktail and chill in the unique lounge with flat panel TV's in each booth. The food is good, too. I had the Tomato Mozzarella hand made pizza and fell in love. Delicious! the pita chips and hummus is a good snack and there is always fresh fruit for sale. The staff is really nice and go out of their way to accommodate you. The hotel is conveniently located behind a steak house restaurant and a Pannini grill restaurant is next to that. The museum and river trail is walking distance. You can't go wrong here, especially on the first floor where you can walk right out of your rooms sliding doors into the pool! I can't wait to come back and visit. I will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with family
Denver
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2009

This Courtyard is in need a major update.....it just feel old and in need of fresh everything. I did, however, apprciate the selection of newspapers, including the Ft. Worth Star and the WSJ!

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple
Hillsboro, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2009

Nice rooms, clean, newly decorated, new Pella patio doors in all the rooms that open an have screens. Nice pool and hot tub. Each room has new furniture with refrigerators and microwaves. The only thing we thought was misleading was the breakfast is not included we were charged $12 a plate for the buffett. It was worth it . The food was excellent and didn't mind the price other than we were not warned ahead of time.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple