“Awesome customer service & care”

Courtyard Fort Worth Fossil Creek
Ranked #51 of 115 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I was tired, had traveled all day, met with a client and was ready to unwind. When I got to the hotel it was an all Pepsi Location - OH NO. I need my coke or will have a bad night. I simply asked if I could get one anywhere it was critical on my list to unwind and Frank Jodzio and Jacob said we will make it happen. I couldn't believe I didn't have to go out myself they called 5 minutes later and said we will bring to your room. Absolutely Awesome. Who else or where else would they do that for you? Rachel at the Bistro was friendly and there to help. Great place to stay

Room Tip: overlooking the pool with balcony is nice
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Frank J, Event Specialist at Courtyard Fort Worth Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Thank you for your review of our hotel! We are glad that you made it to our hotel and were able to have a better night and unwind with a Coke. Both Jacob and I are appreciative of your comments and will be sure to share your comments with Rachel as well. We will be sure to have a Coke available and your room with a balcony overlooking the pool on your next stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

This hotel is the friendliest and has the best service in the Fossil Creek ,Ft Worth area. Jacob and Arturo both go out of their way to ensure that I have a great stay. I stay at this hotel regularly. This is a nice clean hotel and recently renovated.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are delighted to hear that you had a great stay with us and that Jacob and Arturo went out of their way to ensure it was great! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

We traveled to the area (6 hours one way) for a ballgame. We had reservations and checked into a hotel (which I also reviewed) closer to the ballpark. We left within a few minutes because it was so disgusting. By this time it was quite late and we have to young children. We called all over and finally found a room here. It was exceptionally clean, quiet, and welcoming! The lady at the desk that night (July 25th) was so sweet and kind and was so much appreciated by our family. The construction is not ideal, but wasn't a deterrent for us. The pool area was very nice and I love a good cup of Starbucks to start my day! We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Luv2Trvl94511
Frank J, Event Specialist at Courtyard Fort Worth Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to review our hotel. We are sorry to hear that your experience at the other hotel you were booked to stay at was unsatisfactory. We are delighted that you found us and enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to pass your kind words to the Front Desk Agent that was on duty that evening. With our Starbucks open 24 hours you can enjoy your cup of coffee whenever you like! We look forward to have your family with us again soon!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

LOVED the hotel! Stayed here with a group of girlfriends. So clean and quiet. Had the friendliest staff ever, from the desk clerks to the housekeeping staff to the servers in the café area. Desk clerk Jacob was so helpful with everything from restaurant suggestions, entertainment ideas and directions. Breakfast was delicious with reasonable prices. Yes, there was road construction but we avoided it by taking back roads and it was so easy to get around. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We had a newly renovated Queen suite which had a separate sitting area, a full bathroom and a half b...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Frank J, Event Specialist at Courtyard Fort Worth Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Thank you for the recent review of our hotel. We are glad that you loved our hotel during your recent stay with girlfriends. Jacob is fantastic and we are glad to have him on our team and we are delighted that he was able to be of assistance. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

The place was impossible to find by gps because all the construction nearby. I spent 45 minutes being misdirected by the gps. Apparently they knew the problem because many people were having that problem.

Check in took forever because they kept answering the phone to give directions.

The manager acknowledged GPS issues for the area and told me to disregard gps and gave me directions to my meeting the next day. Unfortunately the directions he have me were completely wrong and sent me 40 minutes in the wrong direction resulting in a missed business meeting! My whole reason for coming to dfw and staying at this hotel was for the meeting but his wrong directions was an embarrassment to my client and waste of my time and money.

The stay was one huge frustration.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Frank J, Event Specialist at Courtyard Fort Worth Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

We apologize for your recent experience that you had at our hotel. You are correct, the GPS systems do not work properly in the area due to the construction. We are looking forward to completion of the construction outside our hotel which is due to be finished at the end of July, weather permitting, at which time we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Stayed at the hotel for business the first week in July, the property is a great value. A positive is that the hotel is close to major roadways and numerous places to eat. The bad part is the road construction, if you miss a turn you have to go miles before you can make U-turn. From what I was told this is a long term project.

The hotel staff was very friendly and the the room was clean. Nothing special just a room.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Steph22286, Manager at Courtyard Fort Worth Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Thank you for your comments about our hotel. We surely do understand the issue with the road work. Our part of the road work is due to finish this year so we are very excited about that. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

stayed 6/28-6/29. I'm 6'4" tall. Hit my head on Exit sign on 3rd floor. All other signs are lower. During shower, took off wedding ring and left in soap dish. Forgot it. Called 4 times and talked with staff. Was told they would call back in 15 minutes. They never called back. Called 5th time. Attitude of staff was not caring or showed concern for my problem. Stated that room was inspected before/after cleaning. Stated they talked with room inspector & maid but no ring was found. I'm a Mason/Shriner and would not lie about this. Their staff has my wedding ring. Sent complaint on their website, was not called back. Front Desk Clerk Sunday morning was hanging out at Breakfast area (no free coffee or breakfast) and was mocking me and having fun at my expense due to my back being out. Worst experience at a hotel EVER.

Room Tip: duck if you are tall - i hit my head on the exit sign
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank jbcloudtexas

I am truly sorry for the inconveniences that you faced at our hotel. All of the issues have been addressed with the staff.