I stayed here for 3 nights and was pleasantly surprised by how nice the room was. The price was very low and I was prepared for something less. My suite was roomy, spotlessly clean and appeared to be recently updated. The suite included a nice 2-burner glass surface cooktop, microwave and full size refrigerator with an ice maker. Toaster, coffee pot and a small, but decent, set of cooking pots, knives, silverware, etc. Being able to make a couple of meals/snacks a day really helped keep the trip economical.
The bed was completely comfortable. The climate control was fine and the window in my suite could be opened. Things were quiet while I was there.
The location is somewhat remote. The back way out from the hotel goes through a modern warehouse district and connects to I-35 with no hassles. Expect a 10-15 minute drive to downtown even on the weekends in Fort Worth traffic. Basic grocery, liquor and fast food options are nearby. On the plus side, the property immediately surrounding the hotel has horses running on it -- very peaceful.
Front desk folks were very nice and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and experience our new Comforts of Home Bedding Collection. The Candlewood Suites Hotel Dallas/Ft. Worth-Fossil Creek is an all Suites hotel located in the Business district of Fort Worth/Fossil Creek. At Candlewood Suites, we put the amenities where they really count: in your room. Big, built for comfort or extended stay, it's the ultimate suite for the business traveler. Each suite has a full kitchen complete with microwave and full size refrigerator. Work efficiently at your oversized executive desk with two separate phone lines - check email and talk on the phone at the same time. Relax in the overstuffed recliner while you enjoy the CD player and VCR. Borrow your favorites from our free video and CD library. Work off some stress in our fitness center or visit our Candlewood Cupboard. You can purchase meals, snacks and sundry items at value prices. This setting is the perfect choice for business or leisure travelers. Pets allowed with a non refundable fee based on length of stay. $75 for 1-6 nights, $150 for 7+ nights. One pet allowed per suite, must weigh less than 80 lbs. Pet agreement must be signed at check in. Ask about our Holiday Rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Candlewood Suites - Fort Worth/Fossil Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites - Fort Worth/Fossil Creek Hotel Fort Worth
- Candlewood Fort Worth
- Fort Worth Candlewood Suites
- Candlewood Suites - Fort Worth/Fossil Creek Texas