“Don't waste your time. Heavy traffic...” 1 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Cowtown Fudge & Creamery
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Don't waste your time. Heavy traffic...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2009

Don't waste your time. Heavy traffic, impossible parking, & they were closed during posted business hours. Go elsewhere for fudge & ice cream.

Cowtownfudge, Owner at Cowtown Fudge & Creamery, responded to this review, 21 February 2010
There should have been a sign posted that we closed the business on Dec. 16th.

Fort Worth, TX
“Great?? Not Open!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2009

My friend came to Fort Worth and this place had some great comments on trip advisor. So, we checked it out. Went in the afternoon around 230pm and the lights were all on with a "be back" sign in the window for 1pm. Didn't make sense. We walked around the area and went back, still wasn't open. Went back the next day, mind you, during the week at a normally open time, around 245pm. There was now a new sign in black and white stating closed. We did not return.

Cowtownfudge, Owner at Cowtown Fudge & Creamery, responded to this review, 30 August 2009
Please except our apologies for not being there on the day/s you stopped by. Unexpected family emergency. Sorry for the inconvenience.
jenigale
“Classically Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2009

Cowtown Fudge & Creamery is like walking into a time machine. It immediately takes you back to the old ice parlors where everything was homemade and it only costs you a nickel to get he perfect treat. Well, this place doesn't cost you a nickel but it gives you the same feeling. Everything was amazing from the selection of desserts, the taste, and the adorable gentleman behind the counter. I visited the Creamery on both Saturday and Sunday during my stay in Ft. Worth. An absolute must!

Westminster, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best ice cream I've had in months!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2009

We got to have some ice cream on waffle cones fresh after it was just made and it was probably the best ice cream I've ever had. Absolutely delicious!

Scottsdale, Arizona
200 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 418 helpful votes
“Delicious......”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2008

My husband and I recently returned from a visit to the Dallas/Ft. Worth area for a friends wedding. While we were there we visited the Ft. Worth Stockyards area and came across the most delicious find...the Cowtown Fudge and Creamery Shoppe. They have many delicious flavors of homemade Ice Cream and Fudge. I had the Cotton Candy flavor and I have never had an ice cream in my life that tasted so good. If you are going to be in the Ft. Worth area, the Cowtown Fudge and Creamery Shoppe is a place you do not want to miss.

1 Thank love2traveltogether