“Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek
Ranked #17 of 113 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed 23 December 2013

Room was very clean and staff was very friendly. Lobby was beautiful and very clean and breakfast was good. The hotel offers a free shuttle to Billy Bobs at the Stock yards on Friday and Saturday nights that we were not informed of but we would have taken advantage of the offer if we had known. There is a lot of construction around hotel but housekeeping placed ear plugs on the bed side table that we used.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek

Reviewed 21 December 2013

The check in man's attire was unkempt and the lobby floor was dirty, the room was comfy and its amenites were adequate. When you are tired any bed feels good but these were very nice, although the pillows either need to be firmer or more of them. The quantity of TV channels in the 21st century need improvement as we noticed less than a couple dozen. The breakfast was nothing special to tell mom about but the coffee was tasty. The price of the room on a Friday night could be cheaper. Especially when the check in man grumbled when I inquired about providing some of the bottled water cluttering up the check in desk. There should be a note in the email they send to remind you of the stay about the horrendous construction in the area and ways to minimize the hassles to get there. This would be especially he;lpful at night and in the rain.

Room Tip: Highest floor will be quieter from people walking above.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I didn't have any problems with the hotel during my stay, to the contrary. I was one of the persons stranded in the Dallas/Ft Worth area during the recent ice storm. I was supposed to fly out on Friday, but was unable to until Monday morning. You staff was extremely helpful in extending my stay each day, providing ice scrapers for our car, sanding the walks for our safety and keeping the lobby clean and dry even when they were understaffed due to the understandable inability of some of the staff to get to work. All in all a wonderful experience during a very stressful time. Thank you!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 December 2013

This hotel is the best Hampton Inn I have ever stayed at. It's quiet, comfortable and clean! The shuttle driver to Billy Bob's was so sweet and informative. (Great sense of humor too) I highly recommend this hotel if you are visiting the stockyards and need transportation to and from!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 30 November 2013

We stayed at the hotel last night. It was nicely decorated, clean and in an easy to access location (with google maps help).

When I made my reservations by phone I spoke to Shane. He was extremely helpful regarding any questions about the room and shuttle service. He even made sure to ask if I was a Hilton HHonors member, which I am but I didn't realize Hampton Inn was part of the Hilton family. He reminded me to be sure and check the HHonors website often for extra reward points offers that may be available to me. I really appreciate his asking me about my HHonors reward number!

My only complaint is the evening desk attendant , Steven I believe, could use additional customer service training. He was kind and cordial but not overly helpful. There was no mention of the complimentary breakfast and if we didn't happen to notice the eating area while waiting on the shuttle to Billy Bob's we would not have know that there was a breakfast offered. Also when we inquired about the Billy Bob's shuttle we were just told "sign up over there" and pointed to some sheets at the end of the front desk. We signed up and then asked about how it works when we were ready for the return. The front desk person told us "oh there is another sheet to sign up to return". We felt like we had to pretty much drag any information out of him as nothing was volunteered. He definitely does not provide information on any services or amenities provided by the hotel. If you do not ask, you were not informed.

The shuttle to Billy Bob's was great! Mona was our driver and she was so friendly and entertaining. Loved that having this option and this is one of the features that sold me on this hotel.

Room Tip: Room temp was great and easily controlled by the thermostat. Beautiful décor and comfy queen beds...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Excellent facility. During my last 2 stays there were big parties and I was completely satisfied with the fact that they did not disturb my evening. This facility is very well managed and very customer friendly.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business