Rooms were very clean, breakfast was so very good. Housekeeping is on point with everything. They even greet you in the morning and ask if there is anything else you need after servicing the room. The hotel also had light evening dinners with wine. I really enjoyed my stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-Fossil Creek is located right off I-35W and I-820 on the north side of Fort Worth, just six miles from downtown. Start your day with a free hot breakfast featuring our famous waffles every morning or grab Hampton's On the Run Breakfast Bags™ (Mon-Fri). Enjoy free high-speed internet access in every room, get caught up on work in our 24-hour business center or keep up your workouts in our fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek Hotel Fort Worth
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek Texas