Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek
Ranked #18 of 111 Hotels in Fort Worth
fort worth, United States
“Awesome!!!”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Rooms were very clean, breakfast was so very good. Housekeeping is on point with everything. They even greet you in the morning and ask if there is anything else you need after servicing the room. The hotel also had light evening dinners with wine. I really enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
ABILENE, United States
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We can truly say this was one of the best places we have stayed in a long time. I am an extremely picky person when it comes to staying away form home. I'm kinda a neat and clean freak. :) This Hampton will be on our top list to stay at next visit to Fort Worth!!! Our son will be getting married in a few months and we will book this hotel for their stay before they leave on their honeymoon. Thank you for the great hospitality.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Granbury, United States
Reviewed 29 April 2014

In spite of road construction in the area, the Fossil Creek Hampton remains one of my favorite places to stay. I can always count on a clean room and decent breakfast. I like no surprises when checking in at a hotel. The staff is friendly and any time I've stayed here and needed assistance, they were ready to provide it. I have several options in this same area, but I keep coming back to Hampton. I am a HHonors member, so that might influence my decision. However, if I didn't get the quality and service I've continually experienced at this hotel, that wouldn't matter.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

Lubbock, Texas
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Hamptons are our favorite in the Hilton chain. This one meets all our expectations. While nothing was exceptional in our last stay, everything was just as we have come to expect: friendly, clean, and comfortable. When the road construction is completed, it will be perfect for us when we visit our family in the area.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Our church ladies retreat has been here 3 years and I coudn't be more pleased. Everyone was helpful, breakfast very good, rooms clean and decorated very nicely. The whole hotel has a great feel and they have treated us like queens.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

1 Thank 968carolh
Charity K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Thank you for the review! We believe every guest should be treated like royalty and I'm glad we suceeded during your stay. We look forward to seeing you next year during the retreat.
Centennial, United States
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Nice and clean hotel. Fast internet access. I was upgraded to the suite due to the broken air conditioner on the room I was assigned to. Free upgrade with no hassle. Concierge was very nice and helpful.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Hendra W
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We wanted to stay in Fort Worth and attend the NCAA men's basketball championship tournament rather than in Dallas!!
We always stay at Hampton Inns so we chose Fossil Creek based on reviews.
We were not disappointed!!
Mona at the desk, Mark the assistant night manager were just the nicest and most accomadating two that you will ever find at any hotel.
All the staff were friendly, greeting everyone anytime they came through the entrance.
Dining attendant, friendly and the breakfast was very good.
Courtesy van will drop you off at the Stock Yards and pick you up on time.
Hotel is about a 15 minute drive to the Richland Hills train station, free parking and service to Ft Worth And Dallas.
Great location and courteous service.....what more could you ask for!!10

Room Tip: We didn't have children and the dot wouldn't come off.