“Beautiful Cozy Cottage”
other travellers have booked this property
Welcome to your home away from home.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Welcome to your home away from home.
Front of the Main house and left is the guest house drive-way and gate-entrance to Cozy Cottage
Outside the Lovely & Cozy Cottage during the day
Love seat converts to a full size bed.
Charging station provided in living room on the side table to charge 12 devices at the same time.
Living / dining room
Dining room & chairs for 4 if you need additional chairs let us know we've got plenty of foldable ch
NO SMOKING IN or OUT OF THE GUEST HOUSE :)
Above the fridge are complimentary 3 types of cereal for breakfast and a loaf of bread.
Fridge stocked with all of these complimentary condiments.
Complimentary Eggs, milk, apples and water.
Cooking utensils, Organic Olive oil, Balsamic Vinegar, & diffuser.
Very comfy Queen bed
Queen size bed in bedroom has a Simmons Beautyrest Queen size mattress with pillow-top.
Complimentary snacks for your arrival.
Coconut Milk Shampoo & Conditioner
Your pet Peacock while your here. This is the only pet we will allow you to have :-)
3rd bed is Inflatable Queen with built-in, electric pump. We set it up for you if needed.
High-powered electric pump for hassle-free inflation and deflation, inflates mattress easily
All the switches are labeled so there is no guessing.
Stockyards in the evening.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sarahamor...
Lubbock, Texas
“Beautiful Cozy Cottage”
Reviewed 19 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Our hostess was nothing short of amazing! She went above and beyond to ensure the place was clean and safe for my 4 year old upon our arrival. The fridge and kitchen were both fully stocked with everything we could possibly need during our stay. With this being our first experience staying somewhere other than a hotel, I was nervous, but it definitely surpassed our expectations. I highly recommend this cozy cottage!

Management Response
20 Oct 2017
Thank you Sarah for your kind words. Its so great to hear you had such a great experience! It was a true pleasure hosting you and your family. Hope you can come back some time as we would love to have you guys again! God Bless!
Kit S
“Very Impressed; excellent service by host and place is impressive.”
Reviewed 6 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

The host were really friendly and I was truly impressed with the place. It was very nice and it worked out perfectly for me. I truly appreciate their hospitality & I definitely have a place I can stay when I come in to town. I will definitely be back to their place.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
7 Jul 2017
Great guest! Thank you can't wait to have you back!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing