“One of the best restaurants in Downtown FW...”
Review of Grace - Ft. Worth

Grace - Ft. Worth
Reserve with OpenTable
Grace - Ft. Worth is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 1,583 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Price range: US$28 - US$48
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown Fort Worth
Cross street: 6th Street
Description: GRACE delivers a dining experience like no other in Fort Worth. Adam Jones, known as the city's host for the unparalleled level of hospitality and service in his restaurants, invites you to enjoy Modern American Classic fare, created by award-winning Chef Blaine Staniford. In a comfortable modern setting that embodies the city's energy, guests can enjoy the outdoor terrace on Main Street and a spectacular bar featuring house-made seasonal cocktails with a separate menu for bar snacks.
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I love everything about this restaurant...the interior, the cocktails and of course the food. Started off with the Tasting of Foie Gras (definitely recommend) and the Smoked Kielbasa Sausage. I had the Imperial Farms Kobe Pot Roast...was very flavorful and tender...but a bit heavy. I quite enjoyed it though. The service was excellent...staff was very attentive. Would definitely come back.

1  Thank Joey L
DTLB, General Manager at Grace - Ft. Worth, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you dining with us and hope to see you again soon! Thanks again for your business!

There are newer reviews for Grace - Ft. Worth

Reviewed 24 January 2014

My husband and I dined there with friends tonight. Each of us ordered different entrees and desserts. Everyone was very happy with their choice. My husband's scallops were huge. He loved them. But the table winner was the butterscotch pudding. It was accompanied by caramel gelato--to die for!

DTLB, General Manager at Grace - Ft. Worth, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2014

Hi Nada!
Thank you so much for the nice review on Grace last night. We are so happy that you all enjoyed your dining experience with us. The two items you listed are my absolute favorite as well. The marcona almond crumble on the butterscotch pudding is my favorite part! Thanks again for your business and we hope to see you soon!
General Manager at Grace Restaurant

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Grace is a fantastic place in every way. From the modern decor with the sparkle tree when you walk in to the attentive service to the top notch food and wine... Nothing was amiss on New Year's Eve. We had the crab claw appetizer cooked with chilies and it was wonderful. We split a steak with some scallops added on and they too were cooked to perfection. They had large parties and tables of two and everyone seemed to be enjoying their evening. If I lived closer... Grace would be my go to favorite place to dine.

DTLB, General Manager at Grace - Ft. Worth, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

Hi there!
I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful review on Grace! We are so happy that you enjoyed your dining experience the way you did. Those Snow Crab Claws are the best, aren't they? Thank you for coming to Fort Worth for the New Year's occasion and I hope to meet you next time you are able to dine with us!
General Manager at Grace Restaurant

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Ate with family (12 in party) in the private dinning room. Service was A+. Food was prepared as requested and was excellent. My daughter thought there should be more fish entries, only one fish entry. There were several shelled fish entries, lamb, pork chops and my choice steak.

Thank you so much for the kind remarks and complimentary review of your dinner at Grace. We really appreciate your group coming in and are so glad you enjoyed the private dining room. We do change our menu seasonally and our fish selection is always a large portion of our menu changes, so we hope to have more choices for your daughter on your next visit. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

Our monthly dinner group enjoyed the entire experience from pre-dinner cocktails till after dinner dessert and drinks. Everything was brought out in a timely manner. The foie gras tasting plate was superb as well as the steaks and lamb. Heck, everything was great!

Hi!
I just wanted to thank you for your business and for choosing us to dine with your group! We are so glad you all enjoyed your experience... I agree, the Lamb is one of the best items on our menu and actually an original menu item since we opened five years ago! We hope to see you soon!