La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth - Lake Worth
Ranked #60 of 115 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We booked a room at this hotel based on past reviews. The location of this hotel was excellent. Close to activities, stores, and restaurants. This is where the good points end. The ,management and front desk staff left something to be desired. First, we wanted to use the swimming pool. We called the front desk to see if there were pool towels available and the clerk said towels were available at the front desk.we went out to the pool only to find out that the pool was closed. She failed to tell us that after we changed and came downstairs. The pool was opened later bit the water was still cloudy and the pool furniture was in poor condition. We spoke to the manager when she was in and said that new furniture was ordered. There were not enough chairs for the amount of guests using the facilities. Also, the garbage had not been emptied and was overflowing. There was also garbage around the outside of the property which the front desk clerk had picked up later.All in all, it was a disappointing stay and many improvements need to be made. Also, there was no water for a short period of time.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

We enjoyed this hotel. It was clean and good location. We went in the pool and had a great view of Lake Worth. There were snacks and drinks in the evening which was nice. The breakfast was good with many choices. Would stay here again.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I booked my room for Saturday, but when I arrived they said they didn't have a reservation on file for me. The instead had a reservation on the Friday before. The woman at the front desk even recognized that there was a mistake made, because she said that the reservation had originally been made for that Thursday and someone had changed it to the Friday instead. So, instead of refunding my money or even finding a room for me, they said they didn't have any rooms available for me, and wouldn't be refunding my money. So I have now paid $130 for a room that I never stayed in because they billed me as a "no show." So even though the front desk realized that LQ online had made a mistake, the manager wouldn't help me because I no longer had my confirmation email.

I will never stay at this hotel again, Thank God my sister lives in town, or else I would have had no where to stay because I had my dogs with me, so no hotels in the area would take me.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Kelsey C
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Definetly would stay here again! The hotel staff was very friendly and knew me on a first name basis! The room was very clean and comfortable, and the breakfast was great for being included in the price! You didnt leave hungry!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Very clean room, great location, staff was wonderful, parking area was well lit and safe. Price for room was correct and I was very happy with my time at Inn!!! Will book again when in area and would recommend to anyone staying in area!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Rooms were very nice, staff was cordial and had everything in order when I arrived. This motel was very clean both inside and out as well as being pet friendly! Breakfast could have been a little better but there was a nice eating area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I am currently staying here at the hotel and am VERY disappointed in the hotel itself. We have stayed here about once a month over the last 8 months and it is steadily declining. We were in one room and the couch was so uncomfortable that we could not sit and watch TV. Moved to another room and the toilet seat is broken and won't stay in place long enough to use it. Hot tub isn't working which has happened the last 3 stays I've been here. Grass around hotel is unkempt and poorly maintained. I get a general sense of poor maintenance and upkeep. May be our last stay!

Room Tip: Great place for pets!