“Stay out of pool”

Ranked #54 of 110 Hotels in Fort Worth
A TripAdvisor Member
“Stay out of pool”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

The staff is amazing...very sweet and friendly. Shower had no pressure and air didn't work good. The pool we found out later after we swam was gross!! We also thought it was closer to the Stockyards...it was a 10 minute drive to them.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
LaQuintaLakeWorth, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth - Lake Worth, responded to this review, 22 September 2014
Dear Guest, Thank you for being our guest and appreciate your business. I am concerned
when a guest has a stay that is less than 100% satisfactory. I regret the problems that
occurred, but glad that you shared your concerns with us. That gives us the opportunity to
address this problems to avoid a recurrence and future guest disappointment. Hope to
see you again when visiting the Fort Worth area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Wichita Falls, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

A minute on LaQuinta's, we stay at them often because of their pet policy, no deposit required. I know some aren't as nice as the newer hotels out there but, they "Support" current & retired Texas State Employee's by offering discounts... So I like knowing if we are going to pay to stay it's a place that welcomes pets and has a nice loyalty program... The suite we were in is one of the nicest I've seen in the LaQuinta Chain.

Now here is the best part, the staff.... All were friendly and honest. I left behind some valuables by accident when packing. Three days later it dawned on me I was missing them. When I first called the hotel I was a jerk because I was panicked and upset with myself but once the situation was resolved, I found out that my items had been found the day we checked out and turned into lost and found. I had to pay shipping cost to get my items back but after all it was my fault I forgot them so no biggie and Kudos to the staff because in the face of adversity they never lost their temper with me. It only drove home, we are spending our money with a great middle class hotel chain.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Bigfoot, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

Very friendly and welcoming staff. Clean rooms and good breakfast. No hot water at the breakfast bar for tea but this was fixed immediately with an apology and a smile on her face. Plenty of ice in the ice machines. Very easy to find . Well groomed lawn an clean parking lot.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Rockport, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

This was a very nice hotel, perched high on a bluff overlooking a lovely lake. The hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful during our stay. Will certainly return when next in the Ft Worth area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Boonton, New Jersey
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

We booked a room at this hotel based on past reviews. The location of this hotel was excellent. Close to activities, stores, and restaurants. This is where the good points end. The ,management and front desk staff left something to be desired. First, we wanted to use the swimming pool. We called the front desk to see if there were pool towels available and the clerk said towels were available at the front desk.we went out to the pool only to find out that the pool was closed. She failed to tell us that after we changed and came downstairs. The pool was opened later bit the water was still cloudy and the pool furniture was in poor condition. We spoke to the manager when she was in and said that new furniture was ordered. There were not enough chairs for the amount of guests using the facilities. Also, the garbage had not been emptied and was overflowing. There was also garbage around the outside of the property which the front desk clerk had picked up later.All in all, it was a disappointing stay and many improvements need to be made. Also, there was no water for a short period of time.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Victoria, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

We enjoyed this hotel. It was clean and good location. We went in the pool and had a great view of Lake Worth. There were snacks and drinks in the evening which was nice. The breakfast was good with many choices. Would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

I booked my room for Saturday, but when I arrived they said they didn't have a reservation on file for me. The instead had a reservation on the Friday before. The woman at the front desk even recognized that there was a mistake made, because she said that the reservation had originally been made for that Thursday and someone had changed it to the Friday instead. So, instead of refunding my money or even finding a room for me, they said they didn't have any rooms available for me, and wouldn't be refunding my money. So I have now paid $130 for a room that I never stayed in because they billed me as a "no show." So even though the front desk realized that LQ online had made a mistake, the manager wouldn't help me because I no longer had my confirmation email.

I will never stay at this hotel again, Thank God my sister lives in town, or else I would have had no where to stay because I had my dogs with me, so no hotels in the area would take me.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Holiday Inn Express Suites Lake Worth NW Loop 820
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth West - I-30
BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites
Staybridge Suites West Fort Worth

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth - Lake Worth? Share your experiences!