“Excellent stay! ”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth - Lake Worth
Ranked #62 of 114 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

I stay at this La Quinta a couple of times a year and have not been disappointed with the room or the service. The room was clean and comfortable and the staff was friendly. I will continue to stay here when I show horses at the Will Rogers Equestrian Center. It is an easy drive without much traffic and there are lots of restaurant choices near the hotel.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
LaQuintaLakeWorth, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth - Lake Worth, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for being our guest. We are glad to hear you had a great
stay with us here at LaQuinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth/Lake Worth. Our goal is
to provide the best accommodation and unbeatable service to all our guest. Hope
to see you again soon when visiting the Fort Worth area.

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

We had a (significant) problem with our room and reported it to the front desk. The lady working was very understanding and immediately had us moved into a suite at no extra charge, plus refunded us one night's stay. The staff was excellent and friendly. The pool and hot tub were clean. The view from the pool was beautiful, overlooking the lake and the naval base, with the skyline of downtown Fort Worth in the horizon. The room was large and comfortable. The beds were clean and comfortable. It is in a great location...close to everything. We will definitely be staying here in the future. We absolutely love this area, and the hotel and and hotel staff were great!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
LaQuintaLakeWorth, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth - Lake Worth, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you so much for being our guest. We appreciate your business and
glad to hear we took care of the issue you had with the room in a timely manner and apologize for any convenience this may have caused you. Our goal is to provide the best accommodations and unbeatable service to all of our guest. Hope to see you again
soon when visiting the Fort Worth area.

A TripAdvisor Member
Sheridan, Arkansas
Reviewed 13 August 2014

The staff is amazing...very sweet and friendly. Shower had no pressure and air didn't work good. The pool we found out later after we swam was gross!! We also thought it was closer to the Stockyards...it was a 10 minute drive to them.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Dear Guest, Thank you for being our guest and appreciate your business. I am concerned
when a guest has a stay that is less than 100% satisfactory. I regret the problems that
occurred, but glad that you shared your concerns with us. That gives us the opportunity to
address this problems to avoid a recurrence and future guest disappointment. Hope to
see you again when visiting the Fort Worth area.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

A minute on LaQuinta's, we stay at them often because of their pet policy, no deposit required. I know some aren't as nice as the newer hotels out there but, they "Support" current & retired Texas State Employee's by offering discounts... So I like knowing if we are going to pay to stay it's a place that welcomes pets and has a nice loyalty program... The suite we were in is one of the nicest I've seen in the LaQuinta Chain.

Now here is the best part, the staff.... All were friendly and honest. I left behind some valuables by accident when packing. Three days later it dawned on me I was missing them. When I first called the hotel I was a jerk because I was panicked and upset with myself but once the situation was resolved, I found out that my items had been found the day we checked out and turned into lost and found. I had to pay shipping cost to get my items back but after all it was my fault I forgot them so no biggie and Kudos to the staff because in the face of adversity they never lost their temper with me. It only drove home, we are spending our money with a great middle class hotel chain.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Very friendly and welcoming staff. Clean rooms and good breakfast. No hot water at the breakfast bar for tea but this was fixed immediately with an apology and a smile on her face. Plenty of ice in the ice machines. Very easy to find . Well groomed lawn an clean parking lot.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2014

This was a very nice hotel, perched high on a bluff overlooking a lovely lake. The hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful during our stay. Will certainly return when next in the Ft Worth area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We booked a room at this hotel based on past reviews. The location of this hotel was excellent. Close to activities, stores, and restaurants. This is where the good points end. The ,management and front desk staff left something to be desired. First, we wanted to use the swimming pool. We called the front desk to see if there were pool towels available and the clerk said towels were available at the front desk.we went out to the pool only to find out that the pool was closed. She failed to tell us that after we changed and came downstairs. The pool was opened later bit the water was still cloudy and the pool furniture was in poor condition. We spoke to the manager when she was in and said that new furniture was ordered. There were not enough chairs for the amount of guests using the facilities. Also, the garbage had not been emptied and was overflowing. There was also garbage around the outside of the property which the front desk clerk had picked up later.All in all, it was a disappointing stay and many improvements need to be made. Also, there was no water for a short period of time.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth North
Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus Lake Worth Inn & Suites
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth West - I-30

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth - Lake Worth? Share your experiences!