“Wonderful!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Stonehouse Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fort Worth
Stonehouse Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #10 of 17 Fort Worth B&B and Inns
Oklahoma
“Wonderful!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2010

We both enjoyed our stay! We stayed in the boot room and I loved it. I would want to stay at the Stone House every time I am in Fort Worth. The Bed and Breadfast has a great location and wonderful hospitality. Thanks for the fantastic stay!

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality

Families
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Newark Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2010

I have stayed at the Stone House many times, if like the rustic old west, you will love the rooms at the Stone House. I perfer the Indian Room, I'm really not sure why, just keeps calling me back. I have stayed at all the Hotels and Bed & Breakfasts in the Stockyards and the Stone House is always my 1st choice. The room are always clean, and if you need anything the Staff (Sue) is always very willing and helpful. The Stone House is within walking distance to anywhere you might want to go in the Stockyards.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled solo
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
StonehouseHotel, prior employee at Stonehouse Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 4 July 2010
will great sadness we say goodbye to this great guess as he was called home in June.
He will be missed.
Tyler
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2010

This is the greatest place to stay in Fort Worth! I love the old timey feel and the atmosphere is so comfy! I stayed with my husband and best friend and our rooms were great. I like the way the rooms are decorated! Sue made you feel like you were at home and is the best host! We will be staying here again real soon! I'm glad I found the Stonehouse!

Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2010

This was our second time to stay at the Stonehouse. It takes you back in time. The rooms are clean. Sue really takes care of everyone and she serves a really good breakfast. This is definitely the place to stay.

D&D

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
Dallas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2010

Hey folks, If you want the true western authentic Stock Yards experience..Stay at J.B. Hicks "Stonehouse B&B ".You are just a few steps away from everything going on in the Stockyards with true western ambiance . You cant go wrong here folks ! It's not a big fancy hotel..but it foots the bill to enjoy the Stockyards at a reasonable price and fits with the Stockyards ambiance perfectly.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled with friends
Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2010

My wife and I have stayed here before. Every room has its own theme. They go out of their way to make sure that you are comfortable.
The homestyle breakfast they serve is excellent. They also have a variety of fruit and rolls served as well.

It is American owned and operated. JB and Sue do a great job.
I always tell friends about it.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
houston texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2009

Wehad never stayed at the Stonehouse before but friends in Houston told us it is a must stay place! and they were right!
Just what you expect from an old cowboy boarding house. antiques and heirlooms of a time past. The christmas tree was already up and decorated simply with lights and poinsettas right when you walk in. The cutest thing tho, the cowboy boots hung on the stair railings and loaded with goodies any cowboy would love! Bottles of booze, (colored water) as I was told, bags or cans of tobacca and a candy cane! Oh and the tree topper? a cowboy hat of course ringed in lights, it was absolutely fitting.
We stayed in the new wolf room with a private bath and I love the little wash stand with wash basin and pitcher.
We could only stay one day this time, but we will be back! The atmosphere is home with a twist, I didn't have to cook and clean but was fed a great breakfast and had wonderfully sented sheets to curl up in after a night of dancing and drinking!
Thank you Sue! We willbe back soon!

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple