We stayed in Staybridge Suites for 2 nights as part of our Fort Worth/Grapevine/Glen Rose trip. Chose this hotel based on the reviews on Tripadvisor. We were surprised by the extremely reasonable price so we opted for a 2 bedroom suite. The hotel also welcomes dogs which was a requirement for us. On arriving at the hotel, we were greeted by a friendly and helpful front desk staff. The suite was more spacious than I expected, with 2 big ensuite bedrooms, a decent size living area as well as a fully functional kitchen, somewhere you could stay on a more long term basis. The price really was very reasonable considering it included breakfast for 4 of us, as well as wifi. The breakfast was very adequate, with a good selection of hot and continental items. The hotel was also at a great location (just outside the 820 loop), we got to everywhere we wanted to go within 10 - 15 mins drive. There's also a walmart and a grocery/pharmacy across the road for anything you might need to get. The only gripe I have is the walls are a bit thin, so I was woken up every time the neighbouring room flushed their toilet (which seemed very often!)
Would definitely stay here again if we were to visit Fort Worth for a long weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites West Fort Worth is an all-new extended stay hotel located near major attractions in the Dallas Fort Worth area. The Staybridge Suites offers spacious two-bedroom/two-bath, one-bedroom and studio suites each with fully equipped kitchen, living area, free wireless and wired Internet, oversized desk and executive chair. This all-suite hotel is within 10 minutes of Fort Worth s Sundance Square and Bass Hall, the historical Fort Worth Stockyards and Billy Bob s Texas, the Cultural District featuring 5 museums (Kimball Museum, Modern Art Museum, Amon Carter Museum, National Cowgirl Museum, and Museum of Science & History), Fort Worth Zoo & Botanical Gardens, & Texas Christian University (GO TCU!). In the DFW metroplex, attractions include Texas Motor Speedway, Six Flags theme park, the new Dallas Cowboys stadium, and the Texas Rangers Ballpark in Arlington. The hotel is also within close proximity of Lockheed Martin, Naval Air Station Joint Reserve Base, Burlington Northern Santa Fe, Chesapeake Energy, Bell Helicopters, SPM Flow Control, & XTO Energy. Start the day off right with a complimentary hot breakfast buffet and then wind down after a busy day with Sundowner Reception. The hotel also offers 24-hour fitness center, convenience store, business center, and complimentary guest laundry facilities along with heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Staybridge Suites West Fort Worth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites West Fort Worth Hotel Fort Worth
- Staybridge Suites West Fort Worth Texas