“Good Sized and Clean”

Ranked #55 of 113 Hotels in Fort Worth
Springfield, Missouri
“Good Sized and Clean”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for an evening to attend a wedding in Fort Worth. The hotel looked to be fairly new and the room on the 3rd floor which was one of their suites was very spacious. Overall it was a nice hotel. The room was clean and the hotel staff was friendly as well.

Stayed July 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this Comfort Suites on our way to San Antonio and after going to the Ft Worth Zoo. It is located right off the interstate and perfect if you are traveling and don't want to get off the beaten path. It was nice and clean, the staff was friendly, breakfast was good, beds were comfortable, and the pool area was clean. Definitely one of the nicer Comfort Suites I've stayed in. Top notch!

That said, the location left a lot to be desired. It is off the highway far enough that you don't get road noise, but there isn't anything around. We used TripAdvisor (of course!) to look for a decent restaurant and we had to fight traffic to get to anywhere worthwhile. We were tired from the zoo and just wanted a decent meal close-by. It wasn't a big deal to drive and we didn't have to go too far or anything crazy, but this motel is not off a main exit with gas stations and restaurants in the immediate area.

Stayed June 2014
Nebraska
Reviewed 19 June 2014

For anyone traveling into the Fort Worth, Texas geography, this Comfort Suites hotel is a stand- out! It's central to everything "Fort Worth," being right off a major artery and minutes from both downtown and the 'burbs. It's affordably priced (we brought in over 30 nights worth of business with a company team working in the area), but there's more. This Comfort Suites runs a great little breakfast; they also have a Happy Hour (not that common anymore!) and their conference room facilities are perfect. But most importantly, the management and staff are very focused on customer satisfaction, and a total pleasure to work with. And the rooms (my experience) were immaculate, which means kudos to the service staff!

Will stay here again anytime I'm in the Fort Worth area. Way to go, Comfort Suites Fort Worth!

Room Tip: The wifi is fantastic... its Air2data hi-speed, and worked perfectly for our entire team.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
North Bend, Washington
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Even using GPS, we drove right by it and had to go around the block - it is tucked back from the road between 2 other hotels. Check-in was smooth. Alexis, at the front desk, was very nice. Room was nice and clean. All the usual amenities including makeup remover towelettes. Yay!! Dumb to get so excited about something so minor. Hand rail in tub but was located awkwardly. If taking a bath it would be very hard to use.

Would have like to have had night stand on both sides of the bed but there were plenty of outlets, for a change. Breakfast was ok. We got in the day before Mother's Day so were surprised that hours were same as weekday - 6 to 9 am. No extra time for Sunday or special hours for Mother's Day. At 8:15 am people were lined up. Everyone slept in and tried to eat at the last minute. Also, things were laid out confusingly. Hard to find what you wanted.

Otherwise place was ok. We ordered pizza in the room and Gloria was nice and unlocked the breakfast area so we could get plastic plates and napkins.

Both mornings we had the "Do Not Disturb" sign out (check out is noon) and both mornings housekeeping knocked on the door at 10am. The 2nd morning they knocked twice - once at 10 and again at 11. What part of "do not disturb" do they not understand? I realize people check out and leave their signs hanging on the door, but the 1st morning we weren't checking out, and the 2nd, we were waiting till the last minute as we didn't have to go far. Besides, check out was noon!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 14 May 2014

At the end of day after I had checked out I noticed my tablet was missing and that I had left it in the room. I called and was told it had not been turned in but was offered to go recheck the room. Tablet was not found and so I asked to speak with manager. Manager said would check video camera for any suspicious activity and call back next day. Little to be known manager would not be in until next day afternoon (I assumed this would be a top priority and I would contacted in the morning) still not found but was told only myself and staff showed to have opened my room door. I gave my opinion of how to fix this situation and a soft snicker was heard. I asked why she would laugh at my request since it was obvious my tablet was taken and myself and staff were only ones that had opened my room door. I asked for management company phone number and was told that an investigation would be done the very next morning and a phone call by the afternoon. To no avail it has been 3 weeks with no return call back. During this time I had tried reaching the manager and was contacted two days later. I asked for the information to the owner, manager said she is not allowed to give out (Wow really to not have accessibility to owner for a serious issue with this business) I asked manager to have owner call me back by the end of the week. Guess what exactly no call back. This issue has resulted in his business missing out on right out 3,000 in a year because I average a 3 day stay a month every year. This just may also cut Choice Hotels business as well completely. I travel 42 weeks a year. I am a Diamond with Hilton and wanted to reduce my expenses so I Choice Hotels.
By the way I did do an initial call to Choice Customer service and was told they will not help so if this not good customer service then I have no idea.

Room Tip: Verify 2 and 3 times your items are in your bags. If they are not they will be stolen and not return...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for convenience on a school trip. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality for the price. Our room was large, including a couch and frig! The indoor pool is a little small, but not unlike many indoor pools in this area. The free breakfast was nice as well. Would stay again! Very close to TCU, just hop on 35 and there in ten minutes. The neighborhood behind the facility is a little sketchy, but the fenced in area around the hotel made us feel safe and the quality of the hotel was great!

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We enjoyed our room, it was clean, very nice and modern, the pillows were not confortable but that would be the only negitive commet I have. Breakfast was very nice... Thank you .. rooms clean Thanks

Room Tip: upgrade pillow ... Be nice if the TV had a guide ... if it did, I didn't find it
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Worth - Forest Hill
Best Western Plus Fort Worth Forest Hill Inn & Suites
Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB

Been to Comfort Suites Fort Worth? Share your experiences!