“Appreciation”

Ranked #44 of 110 Hotels in Fort Worth
Austin, Texas
“Appreciation”
Reviewed 22 August 2012

Special thanks to the general manager, Chris Patel, and staff for their warm hospitality. We will definitely return... we were in town back to back weekends to funeralize two of our family members. Our very comfortable stay both weekends helped tremenously. The hotel and our room was very clean and quiet -- met all our expectations, including it's location and area amenities! Thanks again!!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank 34Debra

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Rowlett, Texas, USA
Reviewed 6 August 2012

My two dogs and I recently stayed at this hotel for two nights. While the room was clean, it was small and there was no hot water - I couldn't get it hotter than lukewarm. This was a huge disappointment when I longed for a nice, hot shower (there was also no massaging showerhead nor were plush, upgraded towels provided as stated in the advertisement). Despite the fact that they advertise pets are welcome, there were no poop bags provided (so some guests just left their dog's poop on the property). Other LQs where I have stayed provided poop bags and made you truly feel welcome with your pets. When I asked the front desk to safeguard my purse and laptop in the guest safe while I was gone during the day, the desk clerk had no idea what I was requesting. She suggested I just leave things in my room with the assurance that there had been no thefts in the year she had worked there. I double-checked later to ensure that the hotel stated they provided this service. In fact, their in-room brochure encouraged guests to use their safekeeping and specifically stated not to leave valuables in the room. I never saw an employee in the breakfast area and I never met Chris Patel as many reviewers say they did. He was apparently not there the three days, two nights I was there. I did not make use of the very small exercise room but it looked clean. There was an indoor pool that I also did not use, but I liked that it was indoors. In Fort Worth, TX, the summer days can get way too hot for an outdoor pool to be very enjoyable. Though I will be making many more trips to Fort Worth for events held at the Will Rogers center, I will not be staying at this particular hotel. I would not unconditionally or enthusiastically recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

2 Thank Donna F
lq6373gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Worth - Forest Hill, responded to this review, 8 September 2012
Thank you so much for the valuable feedback. I'm very happy that you found our hotel clean and the beds were comfortable. I can definately see that we are in need of updating our pet standards and are working on it right away (to include more grassy areas and a stand equipped with a scooper and bags). I am always on property and always enthused to meet guests as they check in or at checkout, however I missed you as I was attending a funeral. My sincere apologies for any inconveniences you have encountered but I can ensure that your review helps us to improve our property.

Earnest Regards,

Chris Patel
La Quinta Inns & Suites Forest Hill Texas
Monahans, Texas
Reviewed 26 June 2012

Spent three nights in the hotel and I was please with every aspect of the hotel. Even though there was a city wide dance competition and the hotel was filled with pre-adolescent girls and their families, my room was quiet. The hotel and rooms are beautiful and the breakfast was more than adequate. It is located a short distance from the I 35W and Loop 820 on the southside so you can access Arlington and Dallas easily.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth Eastchase
Comfort Suites Fort Worth
Comfort Suites Fort Worth
#50 of 110 in Fort Worth

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Worth - Forest Hill? Share your experiences!