“What a wonderful experience!!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Worth - Forest Hill
Ranked #34 of 114 Hotels in Fort Worth
A TripAdvisor Member
Pflugerville, Texas, USA
Reviewed 11 November 2012

Our stay at the Forest Hill La Quinta was the most pleasant hotel experience we have ever had. Cleanliness, comfort, service, food...all excellent.
I will stay at this La Quinta anytime I am in the area.
The personnel all went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable.
What a pleasure!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family

A La Quinta traveler
Houston, Texas, USA
Reviewed 10 November 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 November 2012

Great stay, very clean rooms, professional courteous and friendly staff. Met some great people from all parts of the country. Very enjoyable. I would recomend this hotel to any one traveling through the Forth Worth area, I will certainly beback. Thanks Alexandra

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 October 2012

I visited Texas for the 1st time ever on a Spiritual Retreat.. The hotel was nice and the beds were comfortable.. During my stay there was a mishap which caused me an injury.. I didn't run to a lawyer like most looking for some astronomical settlement.. I only want the hotel to do the right thing as far as my injury, after all it could have possibly been prevented with proper installment.. Chris Patel/General Manager could careless about what happened.. I received more concern from the maid.. He has ceased to respond to my concern.. I have pictures and a incident report as proof of what happened.. I guess because I don't live the Texas area it's just my loss... Please be careful while staying at this hotel.. All I wanted was for the right thing to be done.. Signed (A Good Person)

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
San Antonio
Reviewed 27 October 2012

Overall great stay for a Forth Worth trip. I went for the Lucian Freud exhibit at The Modern and also visited the Kimbell Museum, which were about a 10-12 minute drive away from the hotel, which was immediately adjacent to I-20 and about 3 minutes from I-35W.

Area was quiet (great for a long good nights rest) and less populated than expected, though being from a larger city - this may have simply been common in that area.
There was a grocery store, Starbucks, gas station, CVS & Walgreens pharmacies and fast food all within walking distance.

They were at near full capacity for my preferred room selection and offered me a higher price room, which I was able to negotiate for a lower rate plus a 15% off TripAdvisor coupon!

Friendly staff and very clean hotel overall.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2012

We have stayed at this hotel several times and it has always been a wonderful experience.
It is well maintained, very clean and spacious. The breakfast is good. I would highly recommend. I gave it high scores because we have never had any issues. The prices are great!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Comfort Suites Fort Worth
Comfort Suites Fort Worth
#53 of 114 in Fort Worth
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth North

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Worth - Forest Hill? Share your experiences!