La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Worth - Forest Hill, TX
US$114
US$97
US$113
US$107
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth Eastchase(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$194
US$189
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Omni Fort Worth Hotel(Fort Worth)
US$193
US$158
Hotels.com
US$210
US$168
All reviewsfront deskfast food placesgreat hotelroom was cleanwalking distancewonderful staystay there againeasy accesscleaning staffthe breakfast areaconvenient locationxaviersonicfreewaytxbugsft
A TripAdvisor Member
Longview, Texas
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I reserved a room for 2 nights, Friday and Saturday nights. I called the Wednesday prior to my arrival and spoke with a customer service rep. I told him I needed to cancel the Friday night reservation and keep the Saturday reservation. He said that was no problem and I was all set. I arrived on Saturday night at about 10:30 to check in and was told that I did not have a reservation even though I had a conformation number. I had to find another room for the night at another hotel. Thanks to Priceline.com I was able to find one quickly. Monday morning I checked my bank account to find that La Quinta had billed my card for one nights stay. When I called to speak to the general manager he was not available and did not return my phone call as promised. After calling him back another time later that day I was able to speak to him. I was told since I did not show up for Friday night they billed my card and cancelled my Saturday stay. I told the GM that I had called the previous Wednesday and spoke to the customer service rep, who denied that I called and spoke to him to cancel the room. So he basically called me a liar. Then when I tried to argue his comment he told me if I wanted to protest the charge to call my credit card company and contest the charge, he then hung up the phone in the middle of my sentence. I will file a complaint with the La Quinta customer service line 1-800-642-4241. I will never stay at this location again and if I were you I wouldn’t either, save yourself the misery and find another hotel, even if you have to drive an extra 30 minutes out of the way like I did. You will be happy you didn’t stay here and don't have to deal with this GM.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Beyond friendly at check in/and check out. The rooms were very clean and nicely maintained. The "free" breakfast is a buffet of greatness and yummy! This hotel is also very pet friendly, it sides to a field that allows pet owners to walk their dogs. The location is close to many other retailers that are beneficial to travelers.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

I had to stay here for an unexpected family emergency and even though the hotel was very booked, they honored an online hold that auto-canceled and let us stay an extra night. The staff handled all of my questions and issues very well.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

I always stay at a La Quinta given the choice. They are usually very reasonably priced, clean, free of bugs!, excellent breakfast, very friendly and knowledgeable staff, everything works and is in good shape.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 May 2014

This place was all we wanted in our motel stay. Great staff and very nice rooms. We had a sofa sleeper in our room which is what I always look for. Very friendly housekeeper in the hallway told us to have a very special day and she meant it.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple