“Loved this place!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Worth - Forest Hill
Ranked #34 of 114 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I stayed here with my family and we enjoyed it very much. This place knows how to treat their guests! Very clean rooms, very kind and helpful staff. I recomend this hotel to anyone looking for a comfortable bed and geat all around service.

• Stayed: July 2014

Reviewed 24 July 2014

The hotel was clean, nice and even had hardwood floors in part of the room. Lots of places to grab food around this hotel. Right off of I-20, easy access either direction. Nice staff. They even had biscuits and country gravy for breakfast!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 July 2014

My daughter broke her foot the day before we were due to leave on a trip and I called first thing the next morning to cancel several nights of reservations. One night the Hotel says they did not receive and so they charged me a 100.69 no show fee. I called and spoke to the Hotel manager who told me he had to get authorization from the owners to refund my money. I have not heard from him. I called the 1-800 number three times and have been told to call this number or that number and on the third time I was put on hold for 30 minutes and then at 30 minutes I was disconnected. This is a lot of pain and money to go through to have had a medical emergency, cancel reservations and to be charged for a night I had canceled. Why would I cancel several nights and fail to cancel all!. This does not make sense. I have not received a refund and it seems no one seems to care!! I will never go back to La Quinta because customers service is almost non existent. Especially since they already charged my card for a no show!! The Hotel, breakfast are average, so why would I go to a Hotel that is also lacking in customer service when there are so many other great Hotels who treat you like you are their only customer. I am a business owner of 28 years and customer service is my number one priority. Not in the case of this Hotel and chain!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Lezlea H
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We hadn't stayed at La Quinta in a long time and we were hoping that the positive reviews and online pictures were legit. Well, I can now say that this location surpassed all expectations. Nancy (front desk) and all of the staff, that we encountered, were super. Good free WiFi connection. The free breakfast was also good (everything was fresh). The rooms were spacious and the beds are awesome. We were in town for a Rangers ballgame and the hotel was a short drive away from everything. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2014

The room was very clean & quiet. I got a lot of rest. The WIFI is a perk to complete work tasks while I watch a movie or two with the free HBO channel provided after a long day's work. The breakfast was okay. The coffee should be stronger. I recommend this location because it was very quiet and clean, but there are not many great restaurants in this area only a Luby's.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Wow! You're gonna be hard pressed to find a better deal than this. Nice new hotel that is clean clean clean, warm breakfast and great value!! Staff was professional and courteous. Thanks for a nice relaxing stay. :)

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 25 May 2014

This hotel is awesome, very clean, wonderful staff, excellent breakfast including biscuits and gravy. Beds to die for, they were so comfortable. Everything couldn't have been better! Location is very good, with grocery store , restaurants all in walking distance

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Comfort Suites Fort Worth
Comfort Suites Fort Worth
#53 of 114 in Fort Worth
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth North

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Worth - Forest Hill? Share your experiences!