TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Worth Downtown
US$183
US$170
US$153
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth North(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
US$110
La Quinta
US$107
US$88
Omni Fort Worth Hotel(Fort Worth)
US$296
US$296
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewssundance squarehome officecook topminute walkmini kitchenfull size fridgefree breakfastrailroad trackskitchen areahotel shuttletrain noisegood sizethe shuttle driverlight bulbshotel is perfectvery pleasant staystayed here for nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Never got the chance to stay longer since I had to catch my Flight back home before New year's eve. But the room is fairly huge and clean. Mini kitchen is pretty clean as well. Staffs are friendly. If you love running, you certainly have options, either to stay at the hotel and use the fitness gym or go to Trinity trail which is a few minutes drive across Trinity river. Anyhow, I would recommend this hotel and would love to stay here again on my next trip.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank GTCube
TPSFortWorth, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, as well as our local running trail, it is a great one! Thank you for recommending our hotel and hope to see you soon on your next trip to Fort Worth!

Reviewed 12 January 2014

You won't find a better place downtown at this price. Loved the room and appreciated having a kitchen with free wifi and parking. The front desk was very helpful when checking in. They offer free beer wine and food in the evening and the trolley makes a stop out front.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank K-State_Travler
TPSFortWorth, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Thank you so much for your excellent review! I can't agree more, you won't find a better place in downtown at our price. We take great pride in our award winning hotel and always make our guests satisfaction our #1 priority. We look forward to having you back in Fort Worth soon!

Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

Nice place to stay with a friendly staff. We stayed on New Years Eve so it was a bit pricey. We would recommend staying here. It was very clean. We were close enough to downtown Ft. Worth to walk to the square if we wanted.

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank Queeny259

Thank you for writing a review. I am happy to hear you were able to bring in the new year with us at Sundance Square. For New Years Eve, our prices are higher, however please look out for our great deals and discounts online. We look forward to having you again soon.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

This is a very nice hotel. The room was clean and up to date. The staff was very friendly. There was free wine and beer when we checked in and a free breakfast the following morning. The breakfast was good. It included scrambled eggs, sausage, potatoes, waffles, pastries and more. The orange juice was watered down and didn't taste good.

One complaint for this hotel is that anything and everything can be heard through the door. It was difficult to sleep with people coming in at all hours. It was quite disappointing considering the room was over $200 for the night. The other complaint I had is that the very thick comforter was much too hot and there was no alternative for covering up. It was a down-type comforter which is nice but not needed even with the a/c on.

I would only stay here again if it were at a much lower rate. Say $79 or so. Even then I would think twice about it.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BecBeMe

Thank you for taking the time and providing us feedback about your stay. It’s through our guest's feedback that allows us the opportunity to correct any issues and/or commend our staff. Guest satisfaction is very important to us and when a guest is not completely satisfied with their stay, we definitely want to know. I am sorry to hear about the noise throughout the night and that the sleep quality was not to your expectations. With your comment about people coming in at all hours, I wonder if there was a special event, even New Years Eve, nevertheless, that is no excuse and we do not tolerate loud guest noise after hours. Our Guest Service Agents are all trained to deal with any guest disturbances. Regarding the linen on the bed, we do have extra linen in the closet, the blanket is not as thick as the one on the bed.

Thank You again for your feedback and your kind words as well. We hope you will give us another opportunity in the future, please look out for our great deals and disocounts online. We look forward to having you again soon.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

I traveled to Fort Worth on business often and I discovered this great hotel. First I wouild like to note that if you have stayed at the property before the staff remembers you at your next stay. I think that is awesome. Secondly, the hotel is kept really clean, the rooms are spacious, bathrooms are large, parking is plentiful. The hotel also offer free breakfast daily and complementary dinner Monday thru Wed which is a big plus. I am a fitness enthusiast and really enjoy the free passes to the local offsite gym. I wished this hotel had a contract with the local downtown YMCA it is so much closer for the free passes. This would defintely keep me coming back to this hotel.Overally the hotel is excellent and special kudos goes out to front office staff Chris. He is always very cheeful, smiling and really to help you out as needed.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Landslide62
TPSFortWorth, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Thank you for your excellent review, Mr. Hart. We really do appreciate all your wonderful feedback and also for your email yesterday. I did respond to your email regarding YMCA.

Our #1 priority is to take care of our guests and make sure they always feel at home. I am so happy to hear that our team always welcomes you by name and that they, especially Chris, really take good care of you when you are in town.

We really appreciate your business and loyalty. We look forward to seeing you again soon.