“Great Value- Safe , Clean & friendly”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #41 of 114 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I came in late traveling alone parking was well lighted, desk clerk was so friendly and happy at 10pm. The room was very nice, updated and large. I couldn't figure out how to work the air- my fault I was sleepy- so I didn't sleep well. Figure it out before you go to bed) Bed was very comfortable for me. Breakfast was even pretty good eggs, sausage, pastries, yogurt, fruit, enough to get you started. I would say a great value!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank t3roper
comfortinnwestern, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

GM
Comfort Inn Fort Worth
(817)386-5666

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel is in a great location. We stayed here for five nights and had a wonderful time my only complaints or that the hotel only has one elevator that is extremely slow so don't be in a hurry because some mornings it was a five minute wait since we were on the top floor. The only other complaint is the cleaning lady missed cleaning my bathroom and when I went to the front desk to ask for fresh towels I got the second degree about why I needed more towels after explaining the situation they called in a cleaning lady and my bathroom was cleaned. Overall great hotel and I will use it again when I'm back in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Bjg1819
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

The staff was super friendly and accommodating. Very new and well kept motel. The breakfast was free and better than most continental breakfasts they even had biscuits and gravy! The pool and gym were nice perks. Only complaint: pillows not firm enough.

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Tamarra M
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We would just like to thank the staff and especially Keri. We were going through an unfortunate situation and the staff made sure we had everything we needed especially Keri and she was so bright and cheerful.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank bethany h
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I was charged a $50 "additional" cleaning fee, and when I called to ask about it, it took 3 weeks to get a hold of a manager, and they did not even tell me about the fee until I saw it on my credit card statement. I talked to over 20 different employees, neither of which would solve my issue. They did not even have picture evidence of the "cleaning damages" even though they reported they normally document it.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2014

The staff is fantastic and took great care of us. The room was very clean and beautiful! Coffee, refrigerator and microwave in the room! We were very pleased with this location! They made our stay comfortable and pleasant!

Room Tip: We stayed in room 207 and had no complaints! Quiet and peaceful!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Jill R
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stayed at the Comfort Inn in North Fort Worth a few weeks ago and was pleased with the wait staff and cleanliness of the facility. The breakfast was hot and tasty, with many selections. There was enough room in the breakfast area for many guest, which was nice.

I would recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple