Stay away from this "hotel".
1. The staff notably the manager Eric and her assistant Dawn (both of a dubious gender but it is a free country) are rude, obnoxious, offensive, loud, filthy, lazy, vulgar and profane to the point of being criminally insane. Both must be kicked out ASAP and end up in jail before they inflict further damage on unsuspecting customers but sadly they have no supervisor above them to give them the chastisement they deserve. The rest of the staff is terrorized by the duo having no say whatsoever.
2. The rooms are threadbare with completely torn and tattered linen, furnishings and carpet. Maid service is an additional $30 plus per week. Worse, the rooms reek of smoke, are infested with bed bugs with the most uncomfortable furniture and appliances that don't work.
3. The place is infested with shady characters, miscreants, drunks, dope seekers and pushers freely roaming around the property all night including in the main lobby, there being no police or security patrol unlike at other hotels in the area.
4. All entrances and exits except the front one are barred off at night but not reopened until 11 AM the next day making it very difficult to get in and out specially with a lot of long term residents zooming all over the lot with a complete disregard for all traffic laws.
5. Bring your family down to this place at the risk of them contracting some deadly contagious disease as the place is littered with animal poop and trash, being the dirtiest and most unsanitary and unhygienic property , even by fort worth and budget suites standards with absolutely no maintenance. The dumpsters were never emptied and were overflowing with the most noxious smelling garbage.
6. There is no such thing as customer service at this horrendous hotel wannabe. If you complain either Erica or Don will tell you that you are welcome to leave, only there are NO refunds! Never! Even if it is completely their fault. The drags follow the policy that the customer is always wrong.
7. By the way, if something stops functioning or needs to be fixed, there is no service on weekends and holidays.
8. The place is right on the highway literally and extremely noisy at all times.
9. There are about 4 or more reasonably priced extended stay facilities within a 1 mile radius of this property which should be considered seriously before committing the fatal mistake of checking into this one.
10. An emphatic definitive no-no for business travelers.
There is more including pictures to follow
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Budget Suites Of America Fort Worth, Texas