“Not very good”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #256 of 1,863 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: 817-750-0005
Reviewed 27 June 2018

My wife and I went there for the first time over the weekend, we both ordered a steak, it was very dry and not great, service was okay, waitress was very friendly, maybe next time we will try something different...

Reviewed 18 June 2018

There was a wait for tables when we got there, nothing new. We got on the list and went to the bar to wait. Another couple arrived and the Hostess told them we were in the bar. Almost an hour passes and we notice they sent a message to our phone telling us our table was ready, but we didn't notice it for 6 minutes. We pay our tab at the bar and go back up front to the hostess who says it will be just another minute. Turns out they had actually given our table away sometime during the 6 minutes,even though they knew we were in the bar! So another 10 or so minutes and we get seated. Our waitress was quick and pleasant. I ordered onion straws as an appetizzer. They came quick and went back even quicker! They were the worst things I have had in a long time, soggy and chewy, uneatable! From here on out it wasn't bad. The food was good and the service was fairly quick. It was interesting that out of the five of us, only three had silverware and napkins, but hey, who's counting? My wife was served the wrong meal altogether, nowhere close to what she ordered, but she ate it and said it was better than what she had ordered. It strange, they have help bumping in to each other but they just can't seem to get organized! They came a few minutes later with the right meal but by then she wasn't waiting anymore and was enjoying the wrong meal. They sent the wrong meal home with us in a carry out bag at no charge. Ok a bunch of problems but overall a pleasant experience with a good meal and ok service.Will I go back? I think so, maybe when they aren't so busy so they can get it together, but I might take my own silverware anyway just in case! LOL

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

They were able to accommodate a group of 6 with little notice
Extensive menu and beer selection, full bar
Convenient and free parking
Good place to watch sports

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

First I must say I I love BJs. The menu is great and the table service is good at lunch and dinner. That said, don't order curbside to go. Tonight we ordered pork chops and prime rib plus apps, sides, pizzookie, etc. Gave an extra 15 minutes from the earliest time to be sure they had time to make everything. My wife arrived on time and called in as instructed. Evidently the pork chop took longer to cook than they expected but without apology they were another 40 minutes in getting our order ready. They forgot key ingredients and accompaniments. My wife got home so late with dinner she did not finish her salad and went to sleep. Not typical BJs service but our second issue with curbside. Had not tried in a while and thought maybe the issues had been resolved but evidently it takes more than an hour and ten minutes to make two meals. Over $60 for two is fine but service needs to at least exist. I try to set my expectations lower then usual with restaurants, especially on to go orders but this was a miserable failure.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

First I must say that I love BJs. Tonight we decided to order curbside again for the first time in a long time hoping for a better experience. We ordered pork chops and prime rib plus apps, sides, pizzookie, etc. Total for two was ~$60 pre-tip. Placed order online and all went well. I even took a time 15 minutes later than the fastest one offered and this allowed about 30 minutes for them to get things ready. Arrived on time, pulled in and called as per instruction and then waited for 40 minutes past the agreed time because evidently the pork chop took longer to cook than they thought??? I am not sure if we just caught them on a bad night, and this location is very good, but 40 minutes extra to get dinner ready? It took over an hour to prep a meal for two. Just unacceptable and no apology or anything. My wife waited. I wouldn't have stayed. I am not sure how this happens but it really makes my opinion of BJs Restaurants a lot lower, particularly with their abilities on to go orders. Also did not get horseradish or au jus with prime rib and no utensils or other expected accompaniments (napkins?). Mine was great but my wife was so tired by the time she got it home and we plated it that she fell asleep after part of a salad. Waste of time and money tonight trying to get a decent to go meal. Too bad. Such a good place but distasteful experience.