“AMAZING!”

Ranked #22 of 1,571 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Fresh and energetic, Blue Sushi Sake Grill serves fun sushi! You will enjoy a dining experience infused with flavor and spirited atmosphere. A large maki, sashimi and nigiri menu complements Asian-inspired cold plates, hot plates, entrees, soups, desserts and an extensive premium sake menu. We offer weekday Sushi Lunch Specials and daily Happy Hour specials!
Fort Worth, Texas
“AMAZING!”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

This was not our first visit and will not be our last. This is both excellent sushi and beautiful in presentation from the time you walk through the door. It's our annual birthday place! We've tried it both for lunch and dinner and was not disappointed. I try to get there more than twice a year! You MUST check it out. Save room for the fried ice cream.

Visited January 2013

Mount Pleasant, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and service!”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

Let me start this by saying I've never had real sushi before. My date had and even she was blown away by this stuff. Our waiter Adam was awesome. Being new to this sushi stuff, I let him choose all the stuff we ate. We had itchy Salmon Nigiri, Spanish Fly Maki, and Thriller Maki. It was all perfect. If you like sushi and want to eat at a great place with a good environment and awesome service, this is the place!

But if you eat there, make sure you ask for Adam.

• Visited May 2013
“Service and managers were VERY RUDE”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

We went in with a Large party of 10 women, 2 of us got there at 4:30pm at the bar (Happy Hourtime, oh and FYI Happy hour is only severed on one side of bar) our bartender was great, btw. Our party started arriving around 5:15 ish, we are all sitting down and we have 9 ladies at this point ordering drinks, appetizers just waiting on that one person before we order. Our sweet waitress comes to me and says this table is reserved at 7pm. (It's 6:30) there all these empty table over to the left of us. I asked to speak to a manager Alfonzo and he was nothing but a JERK, basically tells us (10 paying women) sorry table is reserved at 7pm. I asked to speak to another mgr and he was a little nicer giving us till 7:30pm. Of course we were ready to leave at this point. If you have a specific table reserved DON'T PUT A PARTY OF 10 there knowing not everyone is present yet. We felt rushed and treated poorly. Then later going to bathroom before leaving, I saw a waitress put her finger in someone's water.... Just because its a pretty place, it's still DIRTY!

• Visited May 2013
“BLACK TUNA: a sushi experience unlike any other!”
Reviewed 19 April 2013 via mobile

This was a sushi experience unlike any other! At one point a was at a loss for words. The BLACK TUNA was so incredible! The texture is soft and delectable, with a flavor unlike anything I've ever had. The black color comes from the squid ink that they use to dye the fish. Not only does it give it a total unique look but it flavors the fish with a delicate refreshing taste. It was wonderful. The coconut chicken was delicious and the plating was a work of art. The sushi was top of the line freshness and a spectacular combination of flavors. We finished with the chocolate spring rolls. Pure decadence! I can't wait to come back here for another amazing meal!

• Visited April 2013
San Francisco, California
“Good food, great Ambiance, terrific service, and sophisticated decor”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Everything in last nights' dinner at the Blue sushi was good.

We tried many different menu items including different sushi rolls, Sashimi plate, Misu soup, and Crab soup.
Everything was tasty, fresh, and beautifully presented.
We had one objection with the Cali Roll - but I guess it is a great dish for someone who want a cooked sushi, or is a fan of tempura dishes. They have a big selection of cooked items for those who won't eat raw as well classic rolls, and house specials. I believe anyone can find something one like to eat in there.
The service was excellent, and the place is beautiful. We set at the coaches next to the front window at first and then we moved inside to a table at the restaurant. The host was very cooperative and accommodating finding us a table inside, although we did not reserve one ahead of time.
both sittings inside the restaurant, and at the lounge area were comfortable.

I took one star off because of the noise. At the beginning the noise in the restaurant was to much for us and made it difficult to carry a conversation, but after a few minutes (and a few drinks) we got used to it and weren't bothered by it any more.

Will definitely go back for the sushi as well as the decor and ambiance.

• Visited April 2013