“Great Dinner Spot in Fort Worth, Tx”

Blue Sushi Sake Grill
Ranked #20 of 1,567 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Fresh and energetic, Blue Sushi Sake Grill serves fun sushi! You will enjoy a dining experience infused with flavor and spirited atmosphere. A large maki, sashimi and nigiri menu complements Asian-inspired cold plates, hot plates, entrees, soups, desserts and an extensive premium sake menu. We offer weekday Sushi Lunch Specials and daily Happy Hour specials!
PA
“Great Dinner Spot in Fort Worth, Tx”
Reviewed 8 June 2013

Blue Sushi Sake Grill was the restaurant we decided to go to for my best friend’s bachelorette party. There were eleven of us and we were ready to party!! We played a truth or dare game and the waiter was very tolerable and fun!! The food was delicious!! Everyone in our party was very pleased with their meal. I ordered “Anthosan’s Chicken” - it was a grilled chicken breast, brown rice and Japanese cucumber salad, ginger-citrus soy sauce, stir-fried baby green bean, red bell pepper and carrots, and crispy leeks! It was so good!! The food was served quickly and the waiter was very attentive. The atmosphere of the restaurant was relaxed and mature and the backdrop of the restaurant was well-designed. The Edamame was on point as well!! I also wanted to add that their bath room was clean, which is always a plus! So if you are ever in Fort Worth and want a fun evening out with great food stop by Blue Sushi Sake Grill!!

Fort Worth, Texas
“AMAZING!”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

This was not our first visit and will not be our last. This is both excellent sushi and beautiful in presentation from the time you walk through the door. It's our annual birthday place! We've tried it both for lunch and dinner and was not disappointed. I try to get there more than twice a year! You MUST check it out. Save room for the fried ice cream.

Visited January 2013
Mount Pleasant, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and service!”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

Let me start this by saying I've never had real sushi before. My date had and even she was blown away by this stuff. Our waiter Adam was awesome. Being new to this sushi stuff, I let him choose all the stuff we ate. We had itchy Salmon Nigiri, Spanish Fly Maki, and Thriller Maki. It was all perfect. If you like sushi and want to eat at a great place with a good environment and awesome service, this is the place!

But if you eat there, make sure you ask for Adam.

• Visited May 2013
“Service and managers were VERY RUDE”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

We went in with a Large party of 10 women, 2 of us got there at 4:30pm at the bar (Happy Hourtime, oh and FYI Happy hour is only severed on one side of bar) our bartender was great, btw. Our party started arriving around 5:15 ish, we are all sitting down and we have 9 ladies at this point ordering drinks, appetizers just waiting on that one person before we order. Our sweet waitress comes to me and says this table is reserved at 7pm. (It's 6:30) there all these empty table over to the left of us. I asked to speak to a manager Alfonzo and he was nothing but a JERK, basically tells us (10 paying women) sorry table is reserved at 7pm. I asked to speak to another mgr and he was a little nicer giving us till 7:30pm. Of course we were ready to leave at this point. If you have a specific table reserved DON'T PUT A PARTY OF 10 there knowing not everyone is present yet. We felt rushed and treated poorly. Then later going to bathroom before leaving, I saw a waitress put her finger in someone's water.... Just because its a pretty place, it's still DIRTY!

• Visited May 2013
“BLACK TUNA: a sushi experience unlike any other!”
Reviewed 19 April 2013 via mobile

This was a sushi experience unlike any other! At one point a was at a loss for words. The BLACK TUNA was so incredible! The texture is soft and delectable, with a flavor unlike anything I've ever had. The black color comes from the squid ink that they use to dye the fish. Not only does it give it a total unique look but it flavors the fish with a delicate refreshing taste. It was wonderful. The coconut chicken was delicious and the plating was a work of art. The sushi was top of the line freshness and a spectacular combination of flavors. We finished with the chocolate spring rolls. Pure decadence! I can't wait to come back here for another amazing meal!

• Visited April 2013