“Very good quality/price ratio, good location”

Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - Medical Center
Reviewed 7 January 2012

The room was clean, comfortable, adequately equipped for 2 persons. Location is very convenient, 5 minutes's drive to the cultural district. One can hear the distant toot of trains passing, but in a rather charming, unobtrusive way.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 17 January 2011

The location was perfect for downtown, Stock Show, or TCU related activities. This hotel is just south of I30 on University Drive. I stay here every year, if I can get a room, during the Stock Show, sometimes several times during the show. The room was clean, and had all the amenities I needed for an extended stay hotel. The staff was very generous and helpful from the beginning. They helped me with the WiFi, which worked very well the entire stay. When I called the last morning to see if I could check out 2 hours late, they checked their incoming lists and then allowed me to check out late without even a charge. I loved their friendly, accomodating manner of the front desk and the housekeeping staff. I will definitely be back again. I have never had a bad stay at this hotel. The price is also right.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank mdsmelser
Reviewed 18 October 2010

I made my reservation 1 month in advace. Arrived to find out that our non-smoking double room was given to someone else. We were given 2 single SMOKING rooms instead. We had to refuse 1 room because it hadn't been cleaned, unmade bed, cigarette butts all over, etc. Disgusting!!!! The replacement room was also dirty with old food in the refrigerator and dirty dishes in the sink. I desperately tried to find a new hotel but all the hotels were sold out. I was told by desk staff that I could take it or get nothing. Left for outtings the next morning with request to hotel staff to clean dirty room. Returned to find all personal property had been taken. I immediately check out! DON'T STAY AT THIS PROPERTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Thur3
Reviewed 23 August 2010

we went to a horse event at the will rogers coliseum and found this hotel to be the most reasonable and to have the most amenities that we needed i.e. refridgerator, laundry facilities, helpful staff and close to our event.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 June 2010

When visiting TCU, we usually stay at one of the Marriott properties on or around University Drive. This Homestead is a better deal. Not fancy, but clean and reasonably priced. Close to lots of restaurants and some shopping.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank Momplannedit
Reviewed 25 May 2009

I am giving this hotel 4 stars, not because it was super awesome, but because it is what I expected for the star level. It was clean, and basic. We didn't have any problems with service, or any noise that was out of the ordinary.

The beds are not comfortable at all. I woke up with back pain. So, if you can swing it, you might want to bring one of those egg crate pads with you.

BTW, got this room for $40 on priceline. If you're looking for something cheap and centrally located you might try it. It is right next to the botanical gardens and close to the zoo.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2008

We stayed at the Homestead Suites because it was very close to the Will Rogers Center which we were at for two weeks. We wanted a kitchen and laundry because of our length of stay, It was an excellent location. Minutes away from the Will Rogers and across the street from restaurants, shopping and Starbucks. The hotel room was small and very basic, but it had everything we needed including a kitchen. The price was very good compared to the Residence Inn a few doors down. They do not offer daily cleaning but if you stay for 7 days you do get one. There was a mix up in our cleaning day schedule and it never happenedl. The downside is they do not have a swimming pool. Do not expect anything fancy. This is a very basic room. Overall we were happy and for us the location and price were perfect.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Travellers also viewed these Fort Worth hotels
Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Worth - Medical Center
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth University Drive
Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - Southwest
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Fort Worth/medical Center
Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - City View
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30

Been to Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - Medical Center? Share your experiences!