“Clean rooms and friendly staff”

Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - Medical Center
North Richland Hills, Texas
“Clean rooms and friendly staff”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

EVERYONE that I came in contact with at the front desk was extremely helpful, friendly, kind and courteous. Ask for shampoo at the front desk if you need it. Room temp was fine, I like it a bit warmer so I turned the air off many times. Kitchen has everything that you need for a week long stay. Grocery store right down the road and TONS of restaurant options within walking distance or a short drive. Close to downtown, I30 and I35.
People have to remember that you get what you pay for. I felt the room was a bit on the expensive side, but it had everything I needed for the week. If you're paying under $100 DON'T expect to stay at the Ritz!!!
Hotel is fine to stay in, clean and safe. Would stay again if I needed to.

Room Tip: Stay on the top floor if you're a light sleeper. You can hear the person walking above you if t...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - Medical Center, responded to this review, 2 October 2013
Dani - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. We appreciate the kind comments about our fully-equipped kitchen and convenient location. I am pleased that you found our hotel safe and clean.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. Please feel free to contact me directly, at ftw@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Polish first
Amarillo, Texas
Reviewed 24 September 2013

We had a great discount staying here. We were staying here while a loved one was in the hospital and they took great care to make sure we had everything we needed! The rooms needed a little bit of work but every complaint or task we asked them to do they did it happily and speedily. They owner asked about our loved one every morning and the lady at night checked on us and made sure we had everything possible for our stay. The breakfast is a grab and go breakfast but everything was neatly done and yummy!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - Medical Center, responded to this review, 26 September 2013
Kandis - The Staff and I read your comments about your recent stay with us. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We were glad to hear that we met your needs, and every complaint you did have we addressed it in a timely manner. We strive to make each and every one of our guest feel at home. We were pleased that you liked the selections in our grab-and-go breakfast. I am very sorry that our room was not up to your standards but, I am pleased that your overall stay was enjoyable.

I hope that if you ever come back to the area you choose us for your "Home away from Home"
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed 24 September 2013

The staff here is very helpful and friendly, lots of restaurants and attractions nearby and the Riverwalk is great. This says it all, I can't believe TripAdvisor requires me to keep on writring so I'll keep on doing that until they post this review.

Room Tip: Upstairs is always quieter!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
woodstock, ga
Reviewed 24 September 2013

we were attending the Mustang Million competition at the Will Rogers Equestrian Center--the location was perfect- the Zoo and Botanical Garden are close by as well.

Felicia- the evening manager- went way out of her way to assist us in a room change at the last minute. without her help the stay would not have been as enjoyable

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Lubbock, Texas, United States
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Highly recommended, Stayed there on a business trip. Prefer this one to another Extended Stay America I use monthly in Fort Worth. Great air conditioning......Fort Worth is HOT. Evening staff is extremely friendly and helpful.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Dave M
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - Medical Center, responded to this review, 31 July 2013
Dave - Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. Please contact me, at ftw@extendedstay.com, so we can speak directly.

Granbury, Texas
Reviewed 23 June 2013

Cheryl at the front desk was great. The room itself was smaller than we expected based on the photos on the web site, we were expecting a living room. A bit disappointed not to have one. However, besides being a little cramped, we were happy with it. Everything worked and room was clean, bed was very comfortable.

Room Tip: If you are expecting a living room (based on photos at web site) you might want to double check. Ma...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - Medical Center, responded to this review, 25 June 2013
Deb - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am so glad that you found our staff to be so friendly, especially Cheryl. As well, I am glad that you found your room to be clean. Please accept our most sincere apologies regarding your room not having a living room area.

Please feel free to contact me directly, at ftw@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.