EVERYONE that I came in contact with at the front desk was extremely helpful, friendly, kind and courteous. Ask for shampoo at the front desk if you need it. Room temp was fine, I like it a bit warmer so I turned the air off many times. Kitchen has everything that you need for a week long stay. Grocery store right down the road and TONS of restaurant options within walking distance or a short drive. Close to downtown, I30 and I35.
People have to remember that you get what you pay for. I felt the room was a bit on the expensive side, but it had everything I needed for the week. If you're paying under $100 DON'T expect to stay at the Ritz!!!
Hotel is fine to stay in, clean and safe. Would stay again if I needed to.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - Medical Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Hotel Fort Worth
- Homestead Fort Worth
- Homestead Suites Fort Worth
- Fort Worth Homestead Suites
- Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - Medical Center Texas