and 1 more site!
Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - Medical Center
Providence, Rhode Island
“great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

My wife and I and our cat Tilly stayed at this extended stay for five months while working on a job in Fort Worth. I would like to commend Cheryl the team leader and the entire staff for their genuine kindness and dedication,that translated into an easy and trouble free stay.Not an easy task for five months.P.S.I am a cyclist and the hotel is next to the Trinity trails bikeway 40 miles total and access to many neighborhoods all around the city.Thanks for the enjoyable stay Terry B.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank terrybtrave
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - Medical Center, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
Terry – Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. I am glad that we were able to provide you with an easy, trouble-free stay. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed our kind, dedicated staff, especially Cheryl. I’m also happy that you were able to take advantage of our great location. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
  • Polish first
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

This place is tucked away behind some other hotels and restaurants. The rooms are very very small but they do have a refrigerator, stove etc.
One thing I noticed right away is there was no shampoo and only a few bars of soap to use as well as limited housekeeping. Overall for my purposes it worked out but no means is it a fancy hotel. But it's cheap and in a good location in Fort Worth. Did I mention the rooms were small?!

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - Medical Center, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your fully equipped kitchen. Still, I apologize that the size of your room did not meet your expectations. Your feedback will be helpful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Please know that we provide toiletries upon request at the main desk, should you need them in the future. Thank you again for sharing your comments. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2014

Clean, fresh paint, good bed and sleeper sofa, full fridge, small stove, microwave, correctly named "extended stay"

Just right for the price. Only complaint--minor--no maid service because we "only" stayed two nights.

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank houstontiger60
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - Medical Center, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Thank you for posting a review of your experience with our hotel. The staff and I were pleased to hear our accommodations met your needs. We strive to be a home away from home for all of our guests. We were happy that you did find value in what you paid and apologize our housekeeping model was not to your standards. For future reference, we do offer additional refresh services for housekeeping in the event your stay is less than a week for a nominal fee. We apologize these services were not communicated to you upon checking in. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us. We hope to have another opportunity to host you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

The room was very small, not big enough for two people to pass between the bed and dresser. Had to close the bathroom door toget the kitchen drawers open. The was not enough room for 2 night stands.The water smelled and tasted worse. The air condition unit could not keep a constant temp.

• Stayed January 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - Medical Center, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am sorry that you found your room to be too small. As well, I apologize for the issues you encountered regarding your water and air conditioning. I will speak with our maintenance staff to make sure these issues are properly addressed. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing.

Please feel free to contact me directly, at ftw@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Midwest City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014

Stayed here for a training. Was really satisfied with this hotel. It was REALLY clean! I felt very safe. The breakfast was adequate--oatmeal, fruit, coffee--simple--but just fine! Staff was so nice--left you alone unless you needed them. GREAT location! Kitchen worked great too. Plan to stay here again.

Room Tip: If you want a reasonably priced place with great location this is the place.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - Medical Center, responded to this review, 21 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so glad that you enjoyed your clean room, our hotel's location and that grab-and-go breakfast. As well, it is very rewarding to read that our staff provided you with such great service. I will be sure to share your kind words with the entire team.

Thank you again for your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Dallas, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014

I needed to be in Fort Worth for a couple of months due to work and just just in-- made the mistake of. to asking to see a room and trusted online photos! Now I am stuck because they do. It refund money and I paid for the whole month. I have been doing nothing but cleaning since I checked into this hotel. The tiny room is outdated and ugly. But the carpet is filthy and the whole room reeks of grease. The kitchenette and stove are also filthy and we had to wait to check-in so someone could "clean the room". But from the layers of greasy dust, I can tell their definition of clean and mine are different. The stove fan is clogged with grease. The decor is outdated and literally the curtains have fruit and flowers on them! Disgusting, no desk as pictured which is one of the main things I need during my stay. No amenities other than slow wi-fi. This is advertised as a medium level hotel, it is not. The only positives are: front desk staff is very nice and the laundry facilities are clean, the location is great -- near downtown but not too close. Feeling duped though.

Room Tip: No fitness center, no business center here. I would try another chain.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - Medical Center, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. We appreciate the kind comments about Guest Laundry and Staff. However, we apologize about that you encountered issues with the conditions of your suite and our free Wi-Fi . Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will coach our team make sure your experience is not repeated.

The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. Please feel free to contact me directly, at ftw@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
Springdale, Arkansas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2013

Checked in late evening, didn't know they were Tamale chain now. Yes the lady at front desk had Tamales for sale and felt the discussion of it with a group of loud guys in the office was vital. Once she decided to check me us in although she was slow as molasses running out of a barrel she was nice. However, the next morning the wicked witch from the rest who looks as if she shouldve retired 10 years ago checked us out. There truly are no words for the level of rudeness this lady offered. Add the stiff beds and the barely running ac unit, sheets with hair and cigerette burned blanket, well, lasy minute stop or not, we will sleep under the bridge next time.

• Stayed December 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - Medical Center, responded to this review, 26 December 2013
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. Please accept our sincere apologies for staff experience, bedding, linen problems during your stay. I will use this feedback to coach my team to ensure this experience is not repeated.

Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. Please feel free to contact me directly, at ftw@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.