My wife and I stayed at the Blackstone for our anniversary this year. Loved the historic qualities mixed with the modern day amenities. It's withing walking distance of anything downtown and a stones throw away form great dining. We'll be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience old-fashioned luxury, fully updated with the latest technology, at the historic Courtyard Downtown Fort Worth Hotel. Marvel at the spires and terraces of the stunning 23-story, 1929 art deco building; a local landmark. Formerly known as the Blackstone Hotel, our establishment was a favorite of John Wayne, Clark Gable, & many of history's biggest celebrities. Our Fort Worth, TX hotel in Sundance Square is just four blocks from the Convention Center and ten minutes from the restaurants and shops of the famous Fort Worth Stockyards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Courtyard Fort Worth Downtown/Blackstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Fort Worth Downtown/Blackstone Hotel Fort Worth
- Courtyard Fort Worth Downtown/Blackstone Texas
- Fort Worth Courtyard
- Fort Worth Marriott