Impeccable customer service with clean modern style rooms and super comfortable beds! The location is perfect and is walking distance to great restaurants and bars. Only complaint is the parking...there is no self-parking so you are forced to pay $20 for overnight valet. It's standard to tip everytime you call for your car. We were on a budget and didn't want to use our car because there was another $3-$5 in tips each time we would need it. On top of $40 for 2 nights of parking that adds up... When we pulled up to park the line was about 4-5 cars long and took about 25+ minutes just to get into the garage. That was pretty frustrating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience old-fashioned luxury, fully updated with the latest technology, at the historic Courtyard Downtown Fort Worth Hotel. Marvel at the spires and terraces of the stunning 23-story, 1929 art deco building; a local landmark. Formerly known as the Blackstone Hotel, our establishment was a favorite of John Wayne, Clark Gable, & many of history's biggest celebrities. Our Fort Worth, TX hotel in Sundance Square is just four blocks from the Convention Center and ten minutes from the restaurants and shops of the famous Fort Worth Stockyards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Fort Worth Downtown/Blackstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Fort Worth Downtown/Blackstone Hotel Fort Worth
- Courtyard Fort Worth Downtown/Blackstone Texas
- Fort Worth Courtyard
- Fort Worth Marriott