While the staff are all nice, they cannot overcome the deficiencies of this place. There is no shuttle service at all, the only parking is valet, the only place to eat is a self-serve cafe. The heating system is so antiquated I had to bang on it to get it to work. The whole place is freezing! The phone message system is so arcane that Engineering had to come up, carrying a printed instruction sheet, to access my messages. The floors are uneven - unmarked ramps make getting from room to lobby dangerous for elderly guests.
The beds are soft on the edges so I almost rolled out a couple of times.
Plus sides - sheets and towels clean and of good quality. There is an in-room refrigerator to make up for the fact that you can only get ice on a few floors. Free wifi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience old-fashioned luxury, fully updated with the latest technology, at the historic Courtyard Downtown Fort Worth Hotel. Marvel at the spires and terraces of the stunning 23-story, 1929 art deco building; a local landmark. Formerly known as the Blackstone Hotel, our establishment was a favorite of John Wayne, Clark Gable, & many of history's biggest celebrities. Our Fort Worth, TX hotel in Sundance Square is just four blocks from the Convention Center and ten minutes from the restaurants and shops of the famous Fort Worth Stockyards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Courtyard Fort Worth Downtown/Blackstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Fort Worth Downtown/Blackstone Hotel Fort Worth
- Courtyard Fort Worth Downtown/Blackstone Texas
- Fort Worth Courtyard
- Fort Worth Marriott