On the last night of our family vacation to Texas, we stayed here with a free Marriott Rewards certificate. I was a little hesitant because some reviews complained about parking, water pressure, and cold rooms. This was not our experience. We were fortunate to be upgraded to a suite, which was roomy and comfortable. The water and heat were in good working order. Little did we know, that we'd actually really need that suite when my husband became violently ill with a bad stomach virus later that night. The desk staff was really accommodating and let us checkout late in the mid-afternoon. I wish we could've enjoyed the hotel amenities and the area a bit more, but the room and staff were nice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience old-fashioned luxury, fully updated with the latest technology, at the historic Courtyard Downtown Fort Worth Hotel. Marvel at the spires and terraces of the stunning 23-story, 1929 art deco building; a local landmark. Formerly known as the Blackstone Hotel, our establishment was a favorite of John Wayne, Clark Gable, & many of history's biggest celebrities. Our Fort Worth, TX hotel in Sundance Square is just four blocks from the Convention Center and ten minutes from the restaurants and shops of the famous Fort Worth Stockyards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Courtyard Fort Worth Downtown/Blackstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Fort Worth Downtown/Blackstone Hotel Fort Worth
- Courtyard Fort Worth Downtown/Blackstone Texas
- Fort Worth Marriott
- Fort Worth Courtyard