As others have mentioned, the location of this hotel is great; very close to everything I needed to reach in downtown FW. The rooms themselves were mixed. They were fairly clean, and yes, the furniture has been replaced and the bed felt fine. However, the overall room was showing its age with a dated layout, older mirrors/closets etc. and loud air conditioning etc. These sound like petty complaints, but the general feeling is that you are in a 1990s hotel room that has been given a brand new desk.
I would complement the exceptionally friendly staff at the front desk during my stay. Attentive and chipper service throughout.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience old-fashioned luxury, fully updated with the latest technology, at the historic Courtyard Downtown Fort Worth Hotel. Marvel at the spires and terraces of the stunning 23-story, 1929 art deco building; a local landmark. Formerly known as the Blackstone Hotel, our establishment was a favorite of John Wayne, Clark Gable, & many of history's biggest celebrities. Our Fort Worth, TX hotel in Sundance Square is just four blocks from the Convention Center and ten minutes from the restaurants and shops of the famous Fort Worth Stockyards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Courtyard Fort Worth Downtown/Blackstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Fort Worth Downtown/Blackstone Hotel Fort Worth
- Courtyard Fort Worth Downtown/Blackstone Texas
- Fort Worth Courtyard
- Fort Worth Marriott