Whe are Marriott lovers, we use Marriott wherever we go but my husband and I were very disappointed with this one, we were expecting much more, beside the perfect location and the nice staff there is nothing else good about the hotel.
Very outdated, small rooms, small vanity, old headboard, old wall paper, no complimentary water, TV had only 4/5 digital channels, the others were analogic and blurry. No breakfast area, small reception but the price!!! that was big for sure!
While staying at this hotel we went to look at the Hilton and it was just grand compared to the Courtyard, and guess what? the price was 60$ less than our hotel.
I would not recommend this Courtyard and will never stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience old-fashioned luxury, fully updated with the latest technology, at the historic Courtyard Downtown Fort Worth Hotel. Marvel at the spires and terraces of the stunning 23-story, 1929 art deco building; a local landmark. Formerly known as the Blackstone Hotel, our establishment was a favorite of John Wayne, Clark Gable, & many of history's biggest celebrities. Our Fort Worth, TX hotel in Sundance Square is just four blocks from the Convention Center and ten minutes from the restaurants and shops of the famous Fort Worth Stockyards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Courtyard Fort Worth Downtown/Blackstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Fort Worth Downtown/Blackstone Hotel Fort Worth
- Courtyard Fort Worth Downtown/Blackstone Texas
- Fort Worth Marriott
- Fort Worth Courtyard