All reviews dfw airport m club early flight american airlines concierge lounge dallas cowboys football game shuttle service free shuttle breakfast buffet indoor pool conference room business meeting front desk staff up to date awesome hotel nice size
Reviewed 11 December 2012

I stayed here for one night on my way to see the Dallas Cowboys play. Awesome hotel. Front desk let me check in early and I even got a late check out because my ride was coming in the afternoon. They said no problem. Free shuttle to and from airport. Perfect. Only drawback is that there are no shops or restaurants close. There is a Subway across the street.

Room Tip: You can request a room on a higher floor and a king size bed when you book your room.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 December 2012

Great hotel with great access to the airport and freeways. Not close to local dining without driving, unless you eat in the hotel. Service in the hotel restaurant at night could have been better. With 3 visits to the bar/restaurant area for a late evening snack, the staff usually appears tired and not interested in customer service. They take care of you, but not enthusiastically. Other than that, great stay!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2012

I am very pleased with this hotel and my experience here. The lobby fountain is a nice touch and the seating area is modern and comfortable. Upon arrival I was a bit disappointed to find myself in a first floor room around the corner from the elevator and located quite near an exit door. I expected it to be noisy from all the traffic, but I was completely wrong. This room is located across from a conference room so there was hardly any noise at all because there are only rooms on one side of this floor. This first floor room is around the corner from the lobby and very near the pool, workout area, atrium and bar area. It was a major score.

After entering my suite I found a bottle of wine and a cheese and fruit tray(covered) waiting for me. So far so good I think. My suite had two bathrooms, two flat screen tvs, a marble bar, mini fridge and a huge jacuzzi tub. There were two large bookcases with books actually worth reading (John Grisham, Fern Michaels, few classics). The bookshelves were filled with trinkets in between the books. The kicker is they are glued down, seriously like Gorilla Glued down. I went to pick one up and discovered this and laughed. Apparently people thought they were so nice they were taking them.The view from the bedroom and living room is of a few trees in a courtyard type area, vending machines outside the pool and parking lot. Not the best view, but hey I could've been looking at just a parking lot. No biggie.

The workout room is a bit small with only two bikes, several treadmills and free weights, but no strength machines. The indooor pool, the only pool here, is a nice size and is enclosed in glass and tile. The glass window in the workout room looks out at the pool.The bar and the steakhouse here have very good food. The bartenders are attentive not intrusive, but will engage you in conversation if you so desire. Also gave wonderful recommendations of where to eat off site. The only cons to this place are location. It's convenient to the airport and the freeway and thats it except for two gas stations, a subway and a little strip mall not worth visiting. They do have a towncar service which is only slightly more expensive than a cab that they prefer so if you ask for a cab you'll be picked up in a Lincoln. If you want a cab specify that if $ is an issue. The customer service here is excellent. After boarding the airport shuttle I realized that I left a bag in my room. The driver called on his radio, had my room checked right then and had the bag mailed off to me the same day since I had such an early flight and could not return to the hotel or wait for the next shuttle driver to bring it. In DFW I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for the first floor rooms on the wing with the conference rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2012 via mobile

Rooms are big and got to stay on the women's only floor (this for women traveling alone) - kinda of a cool idea. We had our sales meeting of 13 people and worked well. Only 5-10min to the airport and has a regular shuttle to the airport every half hour. We had dinner at the jw steakhouse downstairs, so was good (steak a bit over cooked) but service friendly. Good place to consider.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 13 October 2012

The hotel could use some renovations. The mattress had a very deep sag...time to change them! The room was relatively clean, but lots of dust along the walls. If a/c noise tends to bother you, you will be pleasantly surprised. Although it does make some noise, it is nowhere near the noise level of those window units. I would stay here again just for the a/c unit.

Service was friendly. Location is convenient for folks going/coming from the airport. It has a nice gym with quite a few machines.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business